No announcement yet.

LOST: Season 5 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, Jack thinks Kate wants him. Sad. That was a total "i can't believe I fucked you face" she gave him. She still craves Sawyer's dick.

"...had these old white tennis shoes.." Nice. If that was my dad, he'd be sporting some Chucks.

What the shit happened to BEN?! He got rocked....

WHO IS THE BUTCHER>?!?!?!

Oooh, she knows Jack.. Locke looks creepy dead. Nice shoes, dead guy!

God I want Locke to come back to life. SOOO MUCH...at least right now...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
      Ooo they buy the fancy oj.
      Was it Simply Orange? We drink that shit. Soo good. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Oooh...Sayid got pinched?

Y THE LAST MAN! AWESOME!

I bet Brian K. Vaughn wrote this episode....and that's book 3 I believe with the Astronauts.

What's up with Hurley? Hmmmsss...

And Kate looks bad again. I swear, it was one episode she was cute.

Is that Charlie's guitar? BEN! WOO! He got fucking worked.

"Who told you to be here Hugo?" GODDAMMIT SHARE INFO YOU BASTARDS!

"Who cares?" Awesome. Good ole' Ben.

FAHEY!!!!!

FAHEY!!!!!

Comment

FAHEY!!!!

Awesome!!!!!! MOFUCKING FAHEY!!

NO BEARD FAHEY!

Comment

Fahey is gonna be pissed......

"We're not going to Guam are we?!"

Awesome.

Comment

No, I get Simply Orange too. They had that Tropicana Pure Valencia.

Comment

"How can you read?"
                "My mother taught me."

Oh Ben. You pimp.

"I wish you had believed in me"

Man.....That's a dick move. BAM!

I cou;dn't even imagine waiting for a plane crash...wtf....god that would suck

Did it crash though? And if so, when?!

WHERE'S FAHEY?!

Oh snaps...OH SNAP! JIN! WHAT THE SHIT?!?!

Comment

I wonder how much time has past while Jin has been in the past.

Comment

This episode dragged out at first, last 15 minutes where great! What the hell happened to Ben? How did Hurley get out of jail? Did Sayed beat up Ben, is that why he's in cuff's? but why is he being transported to Guam? First Kate was in cuffs and now it's Sayed!

I hate Mrs. Hawkings! What's up with Kate's kid? Where did he go? And WTF happened to Jin? Last episode he was beaten up and now he's cleaned up and obviously back in time since the VW bus look's brand new.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

yeah, wtf happened to aaron? and what kind of trade off is that? "i'll go with you if you never ask me that again..." and something tells me charlie told hurley to be there, and asked him to take a (his?) guitar. and I can only assume that dude who offered his condolences will become a recurring character, maybe working for widmore? otherwise, why the fuck did they keep showing him? first half was indeed very slow....but wow...kudos on the second half
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Aaron is probably with Cassidy. As for Jin and shit, they have to be working with Dharma as there was noway they could have survived by themselves in the jungle.
                        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Best episode thus far this season. I had the biggest nerdgasim when Hurley was sitting at the airport reading Y: The Last Man.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

And drunken live blog to commence in few.

Comment

And it's "the guy from Three Kings" and who was also on the plane guy....

some old ass LIFE mags

Cesar and the "marshall" that had Sayid...hmmms.....

HOLY SHIT?!?! IT's LOCKE!

Comment

Something just happened. Ingrid made a "gahhhhh" noise from the other room.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X