No announcement yet.

LOST: Season 5 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PhD's are for pretentious people who want a fancy title. I don't need no fancy doctorate to be learned.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Episode 3's live blogging to begin shortly.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

RAMBO 3?!? Nope….damn….there is Desmond. How awesome would it be if he went toe to toe with John Rambo? Super awesome, that’s how much.
        Penny giving birth? Woah! Desmond was getting busy. This is new. Never saw her pregnant before.
        She just gave birth to Jack….I said it here first… hahaha….kidding kidding
        So 3 years seems to be the standard moving forward/back thing they’re doing now?
        Hmm…more red shirts….Faraday and his skinny tie are ridiculous.
        Reds are gonna die….Much love for Miles. I want him to see more ghosts. Uh-oh Miles sees a claymore. I was right, red shirts dead. Awesome.

The Military guys are back. And are pissed off.

????? They know Faraday? What the shit!?!

That is a sweet ass boat. I wish Penny and Juliette would have a sweet lesbian scene. And Desmond is gonna be gone for awhile I think…we’ll see
        ???? What the fuck is going on with that Army chick? Sawyer and Locke are pimps. That’s right….laying the smack down….

“When the hell I have been?” Best question ever. Haha, Juliette is a pimp. ZE OZTHERS (Read in Jin’s voice)

And hooray for Miles, here we go. He’s tweaking. Radiation poisoning? Woah, Miles can totally speak to ghosts. Awesome. Only the second time we’ve seen this.

ALPERT! GUYLINER! Awesome awesome awesome.

Bomb? Woah? What bomb?
        Desmond looks ridiculous….what the shit….CRAB PEOPLE…..
        No Faraday at Oxford? The year? Weird.
        Something isn’t right. And metrosexual Desmond knows this. Fumigation my ass. That picture of Faraday is awesome. Weird, so when exactly did Desmond meet Faraday? Poor girl? Oh Daniel, what did you do?!
        Where the fuck did Alpert come from?!
        Awwws…love conquers all…..too bad she just “wants to be friends” haha..
        “enlightened my ass…” Good ole Sawyer.
        “Did you just say Richard Alpert?” I want Locke to hand guyliner the compass!!!
        Oh damn….snapped neck….fucking Locke! Good ole Sawyer!
        “Because he’s one of my people” Awesome answer.
        Oh snap Daniel done fucked up. Poor chick is just jumping around nonstop. That would suck.
        Widmore is Daniel’s benefactor? Did I hear that right?
        Alpert killed 18 people, awesome. Jacob?! Did he tell Alpert?!

“You think he can track me?” Yep, Locke is a goddamn pimp.
        “Old.” Haah. Good ole Juliette.
        IS that chick Faraday’s mom?

Damn, this is like Fallout now. Awesome. Welcome to Megaton. Haha.
        Jughead…haha…nice.
        That’s what is buried in the concrete back in the hatch from season 1-2!!!! AWESOME!!!
        BAM! Desmond vs. Widmore! RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE!
        Those paintings on the wall in Widmore’s office look familiar…and there was a polar bear and Namaste in them….hmmms…
        ???? Danger? Widmore knows everything and I want to know!
        Love how Locke just strolls in the camp. Awesome. BAM! “Jacob sent me.” Awesome.
        “Put the gun down…WIDMORE!?” FUCKING AWESOME. Locke’s smile was the greatness.
        Awwws…he named the kid Charlie…that’s so cute…

1954…wow…..
        Man, I hope they use this time travel to show the 4 toed people.

And Red is dead.

Comment

So I finally watched "Jughead" and I saw something interesting. Did anyone notice the foreshadowing of the Hydrogen bomb via the pendulum in "The Lie?" Could that be how they're trying to find the island now? I mean, why would anyone ever hang a bomb like that? Especially since you could just set it on a timer instead.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            So I finally watched "Jughead" and I saw something interesting. Did anyone notice the foreshadowing of the Hydrogen bomb via the pendulum in "The Lie?" Could that be how they're trying to find the island now? I mean, why would anyone ever hang a bomb like that? Especially since you could just set it on a timer instead.
            I think I read somewhere that for maximum blast effect, it is best for detonation to occur elevated above ground.
            ...the height would give a better indication of how the weapon would behave when dropped from an airplane, as detonation in the air would maximize the amount of energy applied directly to the target (as it expanded in a spherical shape), and would generate less nuclear fallout.
            Last edited by PHEDG; 02-02-2009, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Episode was awesome. Rob already posted as to why. I fucking love this show.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Live blog: Episode 4:

Awws, Kate thinks she's a mommy. Ain't that cute. Only 2 days since they've been rescued.....

So it was Kate's idea? Nice. And Jack is still a fucking douchebag. And Kate is a lying whore. "I've always been with you.." LIES. What about when you fucked Sawyer in the bear cage?

3 years later...
                Swear, the kid is autistic....haha
                Sun is gonna diddle the kid. I don't trust her...AT ALL. She's gonna take a blood test....let's see if I'm right.

Comment

Ohh snap,...it's Ben and Bearded Jack! Sun is creepy now....

A MOFUCKING GUN! I figured she knew karate. And no blood test. I was wrong. Oh well.

Comment

And Red isn't looking good. Come on Dan, tell Juliette.

Neurological? Throwing off the "biological clock"? I never want that jet lag......EVER

I know this lawyer from something. He was a dad in a movie or tv show...it's bugging me.

Kate is looking pretty good at the moment. Which is a first. I've never been a huge fan of her.

OMG, it's the dad from My So Called Life. Got it!

"You did this to yourself." Oh snap, who is the client?! Claire's mom? That's what Lesley is thinking, and I'm thinking the same now.

"They're not dead James.." God I love Locke. "Even if it kills me..."

"Who are you?" Oh snap....WTF Charolette? Miles is awesome.

3 doses of horse tranq? That aint shit. That was a weekend back in the rave days....

Dr. Shepard got served.

"I'm totally cool, I'm in LA lockup." Awesome. God I love Hurley sometimes.

And this nurse is shady....oh snap....you gonna get served by Sayid.....

".....address in the pocket.."

Kate's addresss?!

Comment

"I'll go deal with Hugo" Ben, Ben, Ben.....

THE HATCH LIGHT!

Locke knows what it is......haha....

Miles is bleeding now?

Who is screaming?! Claire? Kate?

Yep, Kate AND Claire.....awesome. This is some BTTF shit right here.... I would never want to give birth in the jungle...ever...

FLASHY LIGHT THINGY ARHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

Comment

Man, Jack is really good at finding someone when they say "I'm in downtown LA..."

He should be a bounty hunter.

Time to smoke a bowl.

BOONE! I get excited when they mention his name. haha..

Duration of exposure? Hmms....

"Are you sure about that?" Oh snaps! Have they been here before.

Oh shit! The Harvard rowing team found the island! haha

Where the fuck are they gonna go?

Goddamn Juliette is hot. And Lesley looks like her when she has her hair curly..so yeah...I'm stoned at the moment.

Oh snap, Harvard is pissed! Paddle faster!

FLASHY LIGHT THINGY ARHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

"Thank you Lord!"

Now you're in a fucking typhoon. HAha. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

"Head for the shore!" What the fuck was the point of even going out there then?!

And Lesley was right...Claire's mom!

Comment

And the house of cards is gonna crumble..lets see if Jack can do anything...

Does she even know? Nope.....Oh SNAPS!

Sayid has a sweet van. He just needs a wizard painted on the side...maybe riding a polar bear....

Uh oh....BEN! What the shit is with this lawyer?!?! WHAT THE SHIT?! "He's my lawyer" AWESOME

I swear, Juliette and Sawyer better not get together.

NOOOOO!!!!! BLOOD! Goddammit.....

Wreckage? AWESOME!!!!!!!!! FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!! Rosseau!!!!!

It's Rose from Titanic!

Lolz...

JK....JIN!!!!!!! OHSNAP!!!!!!! He's alive!!!!! AWESOME!

Comment

Kate isn't gonna like seeing Ben.

HAha. Yep...doesn't look too happy.

"He's with me." Man, imagine being in Kate's shoes....

"No Jack, she's right...." Man, what a motherfucker. All to get them back to the island....

SUN! What the sshit?! yep...the kid is autistic.

She's gonna shoot someone!

Man, Jin just learns English, and everyone speaks French....haha..sucks to be him.

Comment

awesome....just awesome. loved it. holy crap
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

My so called life, that's it! That was pissing me off also!
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X