No announcement yet.

LOST: Season 5 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently, having never watched that show, i'm not having the same problem everyone else is...
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

You've never seen My So Called Life? BUT JORDAN LETO IS SO HOT!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wasn't that Jared Leto?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

HEZ SO HOT I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL HIZ NAME!11!!1 omgz
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

ha i crushed on claire danes so hard when that was on tv. like dementia hardness.

Comment

Nope. not once. by the time i got around to maybe caring enough to watch it, it was gone. and i really don't care enough to try and watch it now...
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I'm in a horrible mood and this episode annoyed the fuck outta me. We HAVEN'T LEARNED SHIT almost all season. Granted this is coming from a LOST nerd, but it really seems like they are about the casual watcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  I'm in a horrible mood and this episode annoyed the fuck outta me. We HAVEN'T LEARNED SHIT almost all season. Granted this is coming from a LOST nerd, but it really seems like they are about the casual watcher.
                  Well stop crying about it and get on Left 4 Dead you whore.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

They better all get to the island in the next 2 episodes. Seriously.

Comment

yeah, the end this week kind of left me hanging...as if that woman being faraday's mother was a big revelation. i'd like some answers as well...

Comment

Yeah, word on the steet is that they get to the island soon.
                        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Oh snap. All it takes is seeing Daniel's mom and booking a flight to Guam. BAM!

Gonna psuedo blog about this....I'm really drunk and not in the mood, but if I don't then I'll forget what happens.

Comment

John suicide note?! WHAT THE SHIT?!?!

He hung himself? Just like Brooks! haha...

"He is going to help you get back..."

"Leap of faith Jack...." Awesome call back to John.

I want to drink a beer with Ben. Not sure why, but I think I'd enjoy it.
                            \
                            Jack is totally gonna find Locke's body and touch his bathing suit area..just to make sure it's real! hahaha

So Jack's granddad is trying to run away? Hmms.. Like old man, like dude from Party of Five..

Comment

"Are these yours?" Of course not....Too bad they are not the white sneakers.

Did Aaron get taken away? Why is Kate in Jack's place alone?

SHE ATE HIM!!!!! KATE'S A CANNIBAL! OHSNAP!

Comment

Ooo they buy the fancy oj.

Comment

Working...
                                X