DROID thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you add me? buff.headcheese
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Couldn't find that username. Goto settings (within the game), scroll to the bottom and see your account information to verify your username.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Buff.headcheese is my user name. Must be case sensitive.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I started a game with Jake, so I know it works ahha

Comment

• Still couldn't find. Are you using Droidwords?
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• no. Words with Friends is the name of the app

Comment

• Downloaded. Tosshi

Comment

• BAM!

Comment

• Howard doesn't exist.

Comment

• I downloaded the wrong one. Will download the right one in a little while.

Comment

• Rob grt soundhound and epicurious

Comment

• done

Comment

• And now have games going on with Lesley (kicking her butt currently), Rob (we were neck and neck but he's got a slight edge now), Billy (WAITING for him to play) and Jeremy. I can see this being addictive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              And now have games going on with Lesley (kicking her butt currently), Rob (we were neck and neck but he's got a slight edge now), Billy (WAITING for him to play) and Jeremy. I can see this being addictive.
                              Mailbox? Nicely played.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• FINALLY overtook Rerb. HA!

Comment

Working...
                                X