No announcement yet.

DROID thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Droid X. What apps do I need? HELP ME HELP YOU!

Also, have words with friends or whatever. Username: buff.headcheese (i think)
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Google Goggles
      Pandora
      Tricorder
      Qik
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• http://www.droidapps.org/
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Slacker
          Amazon
          Pulse

Comment

• Is Words With Friends any good? I might have to check that one out.

Comment

• I'm digging it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• it good

I have:
                Alchemy
                Amazon Kindle
                Android Beer Directory
                Angry Birds
                Astrid Tasks
                ASTRO File Manager
                Barcode Scanner
                Bump
                Chrome to Phone
                Dolphin Browser HD
                DroidLight
                Earth
                Epicurious
                Facebook
                FXCamera
                Goggles
                Sky Map
                Translate
                Gun Bros
                Handcent SMS
                Maverick
                OI Shopping List
                Pandora
                SDMove
                Shazam
                Touiteur
                Tumblr
                Urbanspoon
                Voice
                Voice Recorder
                Yelp
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• WHAT IS YOUR WORDS NAME ?

Comment

• There's a much better app than Shazam, but I've totally forgot it. Will post when I get home.

Comment

• "jake101984" 4lyfe dogg
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• booFUCKINGurns to the fact you can't delete the fucking bloatware that comes with the droid x.

Comment

• Yeah, that was one of the reasons why I didn't buy it. You can't remove that bullshit Blockbuster Online program.

Along with the fact that I don't need a phone that massive.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's all good, found a way to hack the fuck outta it. Gonna try it this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              WHAT IS YOUR WORDS NAME ?
                              Just downloaded. hbarrtx
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• says you don't exist

Comment

Working...
                                X