DROID thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horseshit!"!!"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• reading that the Thunderbolt is a battery hog on review sites, confirmed firsthand by Ray. Fuckasaurus. I still need a new phone.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Started a game with Jake but he doesn't want to play with me.

nerdious dorkus is the handle if you want to get down on some Words With Friends.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Same. Play me fool.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Add me. You know how I feel about capital letters.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Name?

Comment

• It isn't case sensitive......
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Got it

Comment

• How the hell do you play that?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Jake, any dual core or 4G phone is going to be a battery hog. And that's what all the new phones are. Charge it at work mang.

Comment

• Yup! Just got one for $199 out the door with a case. If phones had cocks, this one would be half-donkey.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• cool so apparently WWF doesn't work on my new phone rad perfect thanks guys

~

Comment

• Why the interest in sweaty spandex clad men or saving pandas?

Also new Flash is out, but for some reason it says 10.1 in the market, but it is 10.2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              How the hell do you play that?

you started a game with me, so play your letters and hit play bushman69 hahaha

Comment

• Bushman69 is the new PotGuy666
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X