No announcement yet.

NFL 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point, they might call themselves the Washington SillyBillies to distract from the cheerleader scandal.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Kenny Stills got arrested about 5 minutes from my house yesterday.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Kenny Stills got arrested about 5 minutes from my house yesterday.
        The felony they're charging them with is fucking asinine. Like YEAH they're trying to persuade an official, EVERYONE is trying to persuade an official FFS.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          The felony they're charging them with is fucking asinine. Like YEAH they're trying to persuade an official, EVERYONE is trying to persuade an official FFS.

Our Atty General is a piece of shit. We're aiming to make him a one term. But, what's funny is that area didn't even know he was living over there until the protestors showed up. Several people in the area were letting the protestors stand in their yard to keep the cops from arresting them.

But, it's bullshit. Especially since this case is slowly turning into a fucking Ellroy novel with all the shit leaking.

Comment

Got a brass tacks breakdown of the Post story about the Redskins that is coming soon. COVID won't fuck up the NFL, as much as this story will. Washington won't be the only team getting fucked by it.

Comment

So, the Post published the first chunk. Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Comment

Cliffs notes? Work has had me buried in a colossal pile of perpetual bullshit for about 3 days now.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Cliffs notes? Work has had me buried in a colossal pile of perpetual bullshit for about 3 days now.

Spoiler: Inside Football 

The Redskins are a fucked up organization. Especially in the last decade.

Dan Snyder is many things. A boozer, a pill popper, a philanderer, the list goes on and on and on.

But, the worst thing he did was bring tons of similar people around him.

Given the nature of GM Bruce Allen's firing and how close he was to all of this, all fingers point at him for being the source to all of these leaks.

It started with former cheerleaders and executive level season ticket holders saying that at the London games and things that were outside of certain jurisdictions; they were offered chances to date and fuck the cheerleaders if it meant investing in the team, buying more boxes, etc.

We know this because of the first lawsuits and investigations back in 2013 and the shit has continued. As it gets loosely named in the current sexual harassment allegations.

Where the other shoe gets weird and drops and I'll call this all alleged shit for legality's sake.

The Coach Jon Gruden and RB Kapri Bibbs were both fucking the main receptionist at the Maryland HQ for the team. Gruden found out and took Bibbs out of the game roughly 4 hours before start. Due to the other team injuries and shit planning, this left Alex Smith unprotected in a way that he couldn't compensate for.

40 minutes into the game, Alex Smith has his leg shattered in a way that tears his femoral artery and nearly kills him on the field. Snyder goes into damage control and tries to cover up, but about 80% of the details leak out. The rest comes out of after Gruden is fired.

The BIG GRIM SPECTRE IN THE AIR is the bribing of Refs.

This is about the third time the accusation has come out from different organizations and the shit always seemed to start in the NFC East for some reason.

Basically, Washington knew they were a shitty team. Even buying off refs, they couldn't stage a realistic comeback or anything. So, what they wanted to do was fix the spread and make sure they lost key match-ups to better enhance gambling and their eventual Draft positioning.

Now, Washington's involvement has only been traced to 2018 and 2019 seasons, but the stink is there. After all, if you suck hard enough in those years...you have a shot at Mayfield and Burrow to fix stuff. You don't suck hard enough and you can't get the pieces you want.

I just feel bad for Ron Rivera. Because from all accounts, he came into this blind and Snyder lied to him about AIN'T SHIT GOING ON, WE COOL. And Rivera believed him.

Comment

Some extra links:

https://www.hogshaven.com/2020/7/16/...kins-franchise

https://www.awesemo.com/sideaction/f...me-leg-injury/

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0PdZj...e-conversation

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/s...aders-nfl.html

https://lfpress.com/sports/football/...a-4db5d7103c49

and it goes on and on and on.

Comment

How are people not outside the NFL offices with pitchforks and torches?

Comment

How are people not outside the NFL offices with pitchforks and torches?

Goodell is the biggest waste of flesh to ever live. He's going out of his way to try and bury the story past what he can't control and it's just festering. Especially because the Washington front office is willing to throw anyone under the bus to cover their ass.

Sterling was forced to sold the Clippers over less than this.

Comment

Snyder is now suing saying it's a media conspiracy against him.

All the while, I'm trying to get confirmation that it's cool enough to go ahead with the Draft.

Comment

Working...
                          X