NFL 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Shit like this is why I keep a SEMI-private mechanic on standby. They're not the fastest, but I can get shit worked on when I need it and very few people know where they are.
    I drive a diesel, nothing is cheap on those and I'm not paying for shit on that damn truck because they've MacGyver'd so much on it already I'd be spending a fortune to correct shit just to get to the real problems.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      I drive a diesel, nothing is cheap on those and I'm not paying for shit on that damn truck because they've MacGyver'd so much on it already I'd be spending a fortune to correct shit just to get to the real problems.

I hear that. The only diesel I had was our saturated fat powered BMW.

Ended up getting rid of that one due to the fact that the people I had that customized it went out of business in 2017. Nearest place to get it serviced would be Columbus or Nashville. I'm not having a car towed on a day trip just to have valves cleaned out.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Shit I don't blame you for that. They finally got my truck running again and thankfully one of our owners isn't a complete dick and decided to somewhat supplement our checks by averaging out our last month and paying us close to that. Literally a life saver even if we're still not making huge bank right now.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Gronk's unretiring and heading to Tampa.

We better get some draft capital out of this shit.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Tampa is either going to look genius or like a dumpster fire. I can't wait.

Comment

Miami is overreacting to Cam Newton coming to the Pats.

So, they're giving away the barn to try and get Odell Beckham Jr for Tua to have a weapon.

Comment

JJ Watt is saying if they force them to wear the full face visors he probably won't play. Apparently he said the visors fuck him up because it gets hot or some shit. I really hope it's not some weird Karen type shit a'la mask wearing. But if it is fuck him. Also I'm done with the Texans till they realize Bill O'Brien has to go. PERIOD.

Comment

JJ Watt is saying if they force them to wear the full face visors he probably won't play. Apparently he said the visors fuck him up because it gets hot or some shit. I really hope it's not some weird Karen type shit a'la mask wearing. But if it is fuck him. Also I'm done with the Texans till they realize Bill O'Brien has to go. PERIOD.

Nah, it's a legit equipment issue. It impacts D way more than O because of the field of vision it fucks with in play.

They're supposed to be offering replacement, but it's to the team to buy them rather than the League. Given that it's O'Brien...good fucking luck.

Especially with Watson's contract nearing an end and him feeling annoyed by Mahomes' pay day.

Comment

Glad to hear it's not a Karen issue. And yeah, O'Brien? FUUUUUUCK him. Worthless as fuck, I wish I knew what dirt he had on the McNair family because how the fuck does anyone think he's worth a single shit at any level much less coach and GM?

Comment

Washington's name change will be announced during tomorrow's news cycle or saved for the Monday morning push. But, less than 48 hours away.

Comment

Washington's name change will be announced during tomorrow's news cycle or saved for the Monday morning push. But, less than 48 hours away.
                        About fucking time. Had someone ask me about this today and they just couldn't get it so I explained it like this....."would you be ok with a team called the Detroit Darkies and the logo looked like a white guy in black face?" Somehow that got through. Common sense, NOPE. THAT DESCRIPTION? *SHRUGS*

Comment

About fucking time. Had someone ask me about this today and they just couldn't get it so I explained it like this....."would you be ok with a team called the Detroit Darkies and the logo looked like a white guy in black face?" Somehow that got through. Common sense, NOPE. THAT DESCRIPTION? *SHRUGS*

Problem is that out of the 3 possible name changes. They let the copyright lapse on one, they don't the rights to the other and everyone thinks the third sounds stupid.

Comment

The Eagles are also putting together some stupid Herschel Walker style trade deal.

Still waiting on that one to break.

Comment

Problem is that out of the 3 possible name changes. They let the copyright lapse on one, they don't the rights to the other and everyone thinks the third sounds stupid.
                              I always think it's kind of weird how sports teams latch on to like three options and there's just NO OTHER POSSIBLE OUTCOME where names are involved, they could literally call them the Washington Football Dudes and eventually people would get used to it. It'd be dumb but we have a team called the Browns. That's it. A fucking color, and not even an exciting color like fuchsia.

Comment

Kind of hoping for Washington Warriors myself. Pay David Patrick Kelly a bunch of cash so they could use his "Warriors.... come out to PLAY-EEEEE-AYYYYY!!!!!!" with the crowd doing the bottle fingers just before the team takes the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X