• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2020/2021

That is if we even have a season.

Still, thoughts on today.
    https://youtu.be/P70I5zWey8c
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

You need a hug, man? Do ya? Say the word. Free hug. Brohug, man. Cheer you up and stuff. Promise. 'Cause I care, damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      You need a hug, man? Do ya? Say the word. Free hug. Brohug, man. Cheer you up and stuff. Promise. 'Cause I care, damn it.

It's been coming. But, damn. I'm fine. I just hate seeing something getting fucked up when it could've been fixed.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        That is if we even have a season.

Still, thoughts on today.
        https://youtu.be/P70I5zWey8c
        Texans fans EVERY DAY. Seriously, we had THE BEST WR in the game and Bill O'Badcoach is like nah fam we good.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Texans fans EVERY DAY. Seriously, we had THE BEST WR in the game and Bill O'Badcoach is like nah fam we good.

Bill O'Brien is also going off in the press saying that Nuk reminded him too much of Aaron Hernandez.

Still, I hope the Lions and Dolphins are enjoying the Pats fire sale. It looks like those guys are divvying up the best of the D.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Bill O'Brien is also going off in the press saying that Nuk reminded him too much of Aaron Hernandez.

Still, I hope the Lions and Dolphins are enjoying the Pats fire sale. It looks like those guys are divvying up the best of the D.
            O'Brian is an idiot. The only thing they have in common is their last names start with H and they're not white. Nuk cares more about fashion than street shit. O'Brian knows he's lost that locker room and Nuk is/was loved.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Could be worse. You could always be Matt Patty cussing out rookies and telling Darius Slay to get people's dicks out of his ass.

Shit like that is the only thing helping me to ignore Belichick's team wide fire sale.

Comment

I've decided I'm out on the NFL this year no matter what. Green Bay is the only other team I'd remotely think about watching and I'm just so..... meh about it.

Comment

I've decided I'm out on the NFL this year no matter what. Green Bay is the only other team I'd remotely think about watching and I'm just so..... meh about it.

The way certain people are acting, it's almost like they're betting on no season this year.

Comment

I doubt that as the NFL is ran by some of the most money hungry people in the world. But honestly I'd be ok with it. Maybe in a year the Texans will have been sold off to non idiots.

Comment

I doubt that as the NFL is ran by some of the most money hungry people in the world. But honestly I'd be ok with it. Maybe in a year the Texans will have been sold off to non idiots.

They're money hungry, but not McMahon money hungry.

The best effort projection is we got 60% of the summer back, then a Fall relapse before this shit is down for the count.

Comment

Man, my bank account's gonna be fucked.

Comment

Man, my bank account's gonna be fucked.

Models are changing daily, but that seems to be our best bet due to so many dumb fucks' inability to understand the gravity of the situation.

Hyuk hyuk, I'm going to Waffle House when they told me to stay home. Hyuk, Hyuk.

Comment

Today made it even worse. Took my truck in for a minor repair. MINOR. Went to pick it up a couple hours later AAAAAND of course, not done correctly. So I take it back in, seriously should only take 30 minutes. I wait there an hour, go back and ask the guy working on it what's up and he gets all shitty and tells me to ask the boss. I let the boss know, and tell him I'm going to get some lunch as this is getting ridiculous. Call me when it's done. Wife goes into work at 4, they know this, and she left on time as I told them she would so no truck tonight. at 5:30 a full hour and a half late a guy from the office calls and lets me know that the truck's been done. He just FORGOT to call me......... Told the guy well that would have been helpful information before MY ONLY RIDE LEFT and hung up on him. FUCKING FURIOUS.

Comment

Today made it even worse. Took my truck in for a minor repair. MINOR. Went to pick it up a couple hours later AAAAAND of course, not done correctly. So I take it back in, seriously should only take 30 minutes. I wait there an hour, go back and ask the guy working on it what's up and he gets all shitty and tells me to ask the boss. I let the boss know, and tell him I'm going to get some lunch as this is getting ridiculous. Call me when it's done. Wife goes into work at 4, they know this, and she left on time as I told them she would so no truck tonight. at 5:30 a full hour and a half late a guy from the office calls and lets me know that the truck's been done. He just FORGOT to call me......... Told the guy well that would have been helpful information before MY ONLY RIDE LEFT and hung up on him. FUCKING FURIOUS.

Shit like this is why I keep a SEMI-private mechanic on standby. They're not the fastest, but I can get shit worked on when I need it and very few people know where they are.

Comment

Working...
                              X