No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They were once normal bewbs, then they assploded to this....
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• WOW. Mother of all creatures great and small!

The gravitational pull on those things could influence tides.

Comment

• They certainly shot HHH into orbit. IfuknowwutImean
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Holy cats, she must have used the free one from the WWF's boob job punch card.

Comment

• Grave deserves rep for that. I gave, so should you.

Comment

• I've repped too much in the past 24 hours it seems, but I agree. Rep Grave, as I can not.

Steph's got a killer pair of legs, too. Not quite on the level of Stacy Kiebler, but nice gams nonetheless.

Comment

• Stacey Kiebler's legs are on a level by themselves. George Clooney doesn't bang any 2nd class broads.

Comment

• <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5ZPOq90fZRI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Heel Rock is the best Rock.

Comment

• Cannot...breathe...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aTA12vnHc0E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think he lost a bet and the loser had to take that gimmick. Lulz

Comment

• Also it was nice that we got more of this.....

Comment

• RAW IS

JERITROLL
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Also it was nice that we got more of this.....
                            JERICHO IS BACK!? Urge...to watch....rising....

Comment

• Saw Kane pop out of the bottom of the ring last night in a promo and try to drag some guy into the "pits of hell". Is WWE back in the 90's again?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Somewhat

Comment

Working...
                                X