No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah it is. But without the swearing, blood, and occasional titty popping out on live television.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sums it up nicely. If they'd just kill Michael Cole I could probably overlook a lot of silliness.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The silliness is what I loved about the 90's.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, there's plenty of it now. Cena is pretty much the only downer for me. Of course I only watch Raw so I can't speak for Smerkderp
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• R-Truth is the greatest.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OMG the little jimmy thing is gold.

Comment

• How did I miss this shit? It was probably due to the Funkasaurus.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I literally rolled for two minutes at that girly "run"

Comment

• So the Funkasaurus is Disco Fever but dressed as a beastie Boy? Roger.

Comment

• Honkiewritersgonnahonk.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        So the Funkasaurus is Disco Fever but dressed as a beastie Boy? Roger.
                        Disco Fever?

Who the fuck is that?

I know you meant Disco Inferno, Jobber to the Stars.

Funkasaurus is funking awesome and don't you forget it.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah Disco Inferno that's the one. Jesus did he work that fucking gimmick. Didn't he lead one of the 27 NWO factions at one point? Turrrrible.

Comment

• Sadly, even in the Wolfpac, he was still a jobber.

To the stars.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Disco worked that shit gimmick like no other. Funkasauras needs a new tailor though. His tights look like he's smuggling plums underneath a lard shipment.

Comment

• Funkasaurus recycles Mark Henry's swimwear.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Oh yeah it is. But without the swearing, blood, and occasional titty popping out on live television.
                                Funkasaurus' titty did in fact pop out. I apologize for the oversight.

SOMEBODY CALL MA MAMA
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X