X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.slashfilm.com/srg-films-p...murdersuicide/

Comment

• Ugh
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sounds great. No really. Best thing ever.

I'm not being sarcastic at all. Let's bring this back into the fore, kicking and fucking screaming. What say you, no class dildos who're going ahead with this shitty shit?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There's just no way this will be watchable for me.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I loved Benoit, but know what pissed me off? Lance Storm was better in every way, his wrestling technique just slightly so, but his mic work and charisma was off the charts. And he got jack shit recognition. He was the non-insane Benoit.

Comment

• True, he was over like rover in ECW and slightly so in WCW. But Vince can only push so many guys that he would refer to as midgets. With Benoit, Mysterio and Jericho, that quota was filled so Lance got the shit end of the stick.

Comment

• Don't forget Latino Heat.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I miss Eddie. Dude always put on great matches and brought some fun to it as well.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mItwJ2IlR_4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

That finish. So great.

Comment

• Same here man. He was the best. Loved his troll tactics so much.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yesss
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd start watching wrestling again if we had wrestlers like that. Genius!

Comment

• I go back to the early 70s as a wrestling fan, watching "Wrestling at the Chase" in St Louis with guys like Harley Race (a vicious BASTARD at the time), Pat O'Connor and Bobo Brazil. I used to go see NWA shows at the St Louis Arena a couple of times a year. Got to see Flair and the Horsemen, Road Warriors, all the main guys back in the 80s. Also got to be there during the Flair/Steamboat tour...sixty minute match to fuckin DIE for.

I also had a buddy that did indie wrestling. He did okay on a local level, but once he started getting gigs down around Arkansas and Memphis, he gave it up. They were killing him. His big schtick was a clown character named "Poundfoolish"

I had the opportunity to work with a local wrestling guy in East St Louis. We were both columnists for the Metro East Times (he did a local wrasslin column, I did a thing on the local music scene) and we got to know each other pretty well. My band did some gigs with his wrestlers. Great fun. Our own little "rock and wrestling" thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            Why is Big Shows head not altered? I'm certain that's how he really looks.

Comment

• Fuck I miss Eddie Guerrero.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Why is Big Shows head not altered? I'm certain that's how he really looks.
                                Haha, I was going to say the same thing about Batista, not the Big Slow.

What's this about a Stephanie rack explosion, now?

Comment

Working...
                                X