World Cup South Africa- SPOILER TAG OUTCOMES PLZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain's got this.

Ned Nederlander will be the victim of El Guapo's Castilian grandmother.

Gonna be fun to watch whoever wins (Spain). And I'm even looking forward to the UR-GER (hurrdurr) third place match. REDEEM YOURSELF, FORLAN.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Either way, this is going to be real loud in terms of uniform colors.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Either way, this is going to be real loud in terms of uniform colors.
        Leave it to you to point that fact out...

Comment

• I'm just pointing out the obvious. Orange and Red? COME ON!

Comment

• Go get your Rip Taylor-certified confetti cannon ready.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• When is this shit over? I'm waiting on a friend and he said he'd call when the game was done.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Game was over 20 minutes ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                  When is this shit over? I'm waiting on a friend and he said he'd call when the game was done.
                  Looks like you done got stood up...

Comment

• Or he's midday drunk now.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nope, all was well!
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Are you saying there's something wrong with being midday drunk?

ARE YOU?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yes!

~

Comment

• Russ, are you going to be like Paddy Tanenger: Caddy Manager and try to thrown down with Jake?

Comment

• Well good. Nothing good can from being a midday drunk.

But being drunk at midday can be an awesome change of pace once in a while.

(Ed. You are doing it wrong. No one knows who the fuck that is unless they do a googe [sp]. And to answer your question, yes. I will beat Jake up.)
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "You look very toit. Yesh, toit like a toiger."

Comment

Working...
                                X