No announcement yet.

World Cup South Africa- SPOILER TAG OUTCOMES PLZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions Vin? Think it could be Netherlands v. Germany?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'd love it if that match came about... but don't count out Spain just yet. I have a funny feeling about them.

It's all going to come down to Germany v. whoever in the final.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Predictions Vin? Think it could be Netherlands v. Germany?
        Anne Frank Rematch of the Willenium.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Anne Frank reunion tour may happen.

That is all dependent on if the greaseball goal machine that is David Villa takes a nap midmatch on Tuesday.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Really hope it ends up a Ned Nederlander/Ze Germans Three Amigos-esque stand-off.

Spain (the Crisco Covered Castilians) may make it (David Villa is a badass motherscratcher), but Torres has looked turrible the past couple of matches. DV(DA), Fabregas and even Ramos can't do it all on their own.

Fuck it all if Uruguay by way of Suarez's handballin' shenanigans earns a spot at the last supper. I pray for their imminent destruction. And I had such high hopes for Forlan...and then he goes and celebrates such a fucked-out victory. YOU SHAME ME FORLAN. YOU AND YOUR BLONDE LOCKS OF RAGNAROK.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks like I'll be getting my Anne (Lisa) Frank wish in the next few hours.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Who in the hell would have been rooting for Uruguay?

Granted their lead guy has a Bradley Cooper thing going on.

And now, someone check the history books for some kind of Spanish/German conflict. That must've happened at some point. I'm gonna say Spanish Civil War, since that was a proxy war.

Comment

• Since they were underdogs going in, some people rooted in spite of Suarez's bullshit handballery.

And Forlan had a great run up to that point.

The handball/red card celebration was when I lost a lot of respect for that team. That and the ridiculous diving attempts yesterday did nothing but curb my interest in their chances of winning.

Ned Nederlander's AMAZ-O-GOAL OF THE CUP was the final nail. From that point on, I was in Orange (figuratively).
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I found that half to be shallow and pedantic, Lois.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH

The Schweinsteiger Cuss-Cam afterward was awesome: "FUCK THAT MAN, THAT WAS BULLSCHEIßE!"
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OH SNAP!

Comment

• Spain is on the goddamn run!

Comment

• ESPANNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Comment

• Dear Pedro: get off your high horse, ya fuck.

Love, Bilbo Baggins

Also: no Anne Frankery, but hey, a first-time Spanish WC final is cool too.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Don't count out the orangemen either. Either way, a first-timer wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X