The Fucked up News of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
    I still haven't tried a recipe that I saw on one of her shows,but I did store away for later
    It's a recipe for bread pudding that starts out with 2 dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts,hahahahaha....
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Honestly. I thought this was commonly known.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K1PsDyhNFBI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Ok you got me on that one.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And Peter just called her a "Fat Terrorist."
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• While I'd agree her cooking methods are not healthy, I think we toss around terrorist much to easily these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              You know what? Yeah she should do the responsible thing and take care of herself but I kind of dig that Paula is like.....
              Well, normally about most other things I'd agree. You wanna have green hair? You wanna drive your own personal Batmobile? You want to be a rodeo clown as your job? Of course - do it! It's your life, who are you hurting?

But the issue I have with it is that it IS health related. Not just her own health, which despite the fact that she's a celeb and I don't know her personally, I do feel bad that she's doing that to herself. But I also have always felt that celebs should be responsible with their fame - and I really don't think this is responsible. Because quite frankly, the general public is filled with idiots - don't think that there won't be plenty of morons out there saying, "Well I have Type 2 Diabetes, and if Paula eats like that, I can too!" I just feel since she's in the public eye, for her to say that she has Type 2 Diabetes and still plans such an unhealthy lifestyle isn't cool. But that's just my opinion, too.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• That's the beautiful thing about this country.

A hypocritical piece of shit with powder-white hair and type-2 dibeetus can be a millionaire all by constructing the most disturbing and vile fucking meals this side of the Swedish Chef.

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

HACK-SAW!

HACK-SAW!
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-17-2012, 06:51 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't begrudge her millions - it's just that as that article points out, she could totally re-brand herself in a respectful and healthy way given her health, and she could *still* rake in millions.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• She doesn't have to do shit.

(I happily await class action lawsuits that bring her fat kingdom jiggling down, though.)
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think one of Paula's sons (Bobby) is doing that for her actually. He has a new show on the "Cooking Channel" where he makes healthier versions of her food.

Also, I think that she is going to do some kind of cooking thing in relation to this thing with Novadisk. I think that was in the article I read.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Hey guys, I hate to be the voice of reason here, but if you didn't know putting 12 lbs of butter and 14 lbs of sugar in your every day foods is a bad thing I don't really think you can blame her.

I'm all for holding people accountable but it's not like she's marketed her shit as health food.

Comment

Hey guys, I hate to be the voice of reason here, but if you didn't know putting 12 lbs of butter and 14 lbs of sugar in your every day foods is a bad thing I don't really think you can blame her.
                          Well, that's very true. I just think continually leading dumb people down The Flowering Path of Stupid is wrong, but again, just my opinion.

Comment

• Agreed. However, there's another one chef on "Food Network" who is just a big on butter and another bunch that are doing unhealthy stuff. (Ina Garten, Guy Fieri, the Neeley's).

If you think about it most of the food-oriented television is based on not so healthy food. There are a few that are healthy and the rest promote other food. But did you see the portions they dish out? Sometimes it's not what you eat, but how much of it you do. Even some of the diet plans out there say that you can have something that isn't so good for you as long as you have it in moderation.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                              If you think about it most of the food-oriented television is based on not so healthy food.
                              True, very true!

Sometimes it's not what you eat, but how much of it you do. Even some of the diet plans out there say that you can have something that isn't so good for you as long as you have it in moderation.
                              Yep, that's right! There was a book that came out a couple of years ago called "How to Eat Like a French Woman" or something like that. Basically, they were saying the same thing - you CAN have bad things, it's just all portion control.

And that right there is my problem - I have no willpower for portion control. I've been eating smaller portions lately, which is good. But for the most part, I have a bigger appetite than most women will cop to, plus I'm a stress-snacker. So I never ever keep fattening stuff or junk food in the apartment - because I do nosh bigger, and I have a lot of stress right now, so if I'm going to go nuts on something, it's gotta be something like a couple of pieces of lean turkey, or a couple of sugar free juice pops. I can't have stuff around like brie and french bread, or even regular potato chips, 'cos holy hell, I'll just down it!

Comment

Hey guys, I hate to be the voice of reason here, but if you didn't know putting 12 lbs of butter and 14 lbs of sugar in your every day foods is a bad thing I don't really think you can blame her.

I'm all for holding people accountable but it's not like she's marketed her shit as health food.
                                All of this. People who bitch about Paula are insufferable. Don't eat her food then. If other people want to eat her food that's none of your concern.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X