No announcement yet.

Spider-man Fight Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the dinosaur love, Rob. I do. But I'd rather it be the Punisher on his own doleing out the whoop-ass with an M-60 on some hapless Tyrannosaur. No mutants needed!

Comment

Punisher with Dinosaurs? So you want Turok then?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Why not? Hell, gimme films featuring Magnus: Robot Fighter, Marvelman, and let's get a Sandman series of films going, too!

Comment

A Mage or Madman movie would be the tits.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Grendel. Why the HELL don't we have a Grendel movie by now? Or Groo the Wanderer. Or Preacher - for fuck's sake already, we should've had Preacher by now. As a series. On HBO.

Comment

You heard it first:

Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Grendel. Why the HELL don't we have a Grendel movie by now? Or Groo the Wanderer. Or Preacher - for fuck's sake already, we should've had Preacher by now. As a series. On HBO.
                You have 'Entourage' and 'Hung'... be happy with what they give you.

Comment

HBO needs another genre-heavy show. A counterbalance to the True Blood soap opera antics.

The everyday quirky bullshit has worn thin, and is best left to Showtime at this point.

I want corpulent clergymen and inbred scions and less self-congratulatory Hollywood shenanigans.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Never. I'll never settle for what the cable intelligentsia gives me. I shall make my own decisions, watch what I wish to watch when I wish to watch it. Hey, I might pop in a DVD from time to time, or break out a video tape! Bypass cable TV completely!

Freedom of choice. What this country was founded on. What folks like you fought for, Vin. What folks like me appreciate.

To celebrate... this weekend... I'm watching Death Machine! Because I CHOOSE to!

"Oh, say, can you see...."

Comment

*weeps* You magnificent bastard!

Comment

SA-LUTE!

Comment

AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                            A... Madman movie would be the tits.
                            YES!

Jason Lee immediately sprang to mind for Frank Einstein. He's a fantastically watchable, funny actor with the right look (face shape and everything.) Great voice, too. One I imagine would be strangely perfect. It'd be so much fun to see him in a role like that.

I can't think of a girl cute enough to play Joe. One probably exists, but I don't know who she is. Thing is, though, it's so much more than just attractiveness for Joe. The way she tells Frank how much she fancies him for who he is, not how he looks; that'd take chops. She's so lovely that the actress would need to be a radiant person inside-out to pull the role off.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                              YES!

Jason Lee immediately sprang to mind for Frank Einstein. He's a fantastically watchable, funny actor with the right look (face shape and everything.) Great voice, too. One I imagine would be strangely perfect. It'd be so much fun to see him in a role like that.

I can't think of a girl cute enough to play Joe. One probably exists, but I don't know who she is. Thing is, though, it's so much more than just attractiveness for Joe. The way she tells Frank how much she fancies him for who he is, not how he looks; that'd take chops. She's so lovely that the actress would need to be a radiant person inside-out to pull the role off.
                              Jason Lee as Madman? Why the hell aren't you working as a casting agent in Hollywood, son?

Joe's a toughie. I'm sort of leaning toward Mary Elizabeth Winstead myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Jason Lee as Madman? Why the hell aren't you working as a casting agent in Hollywood, son?
                                Thanks a million, Tim! Just thinking about the chance to do that... oh, man.

I've always loved Jason Lee. He could absolutely bring the right blend of sweetness and spine to nail this role. Say what you will of the films themselves, but his performances in Mallrats and Chasing Amy prove this time and again.

He's also got this slightly left of centre Everyman quality the role could really utilize. He's got the talent, the charisma, and the looks to be a much bigger star, a real top-liner, yet it never quite happened for him (the Fletch that never was, for example.) He's the diamond not so much in the rough as right under the nose. Joe builds up Frank's confidence, encouraging him when he tries to put himself down about his looks. She sees the greatness and beauty inside him. She wants to help him be happy and see the person she loves. The unrequited parallel there could open up a very cool opportunity, like a kooky comic book version of Rourke's return with The Wrestler.

Joe's a toughie. I'm sort of leaning toward Mary Elizabeth Winstead myself.
                                Love this! I was just on my way back in to say "dye Natalie Portman's hair red, paint some freckles on her cheeks, and have done with it!" Now, you're making me reconsider!

Joe might be the most fun fan-casting subject ever.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X