Spider-man Fight Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    I'd rather they give it to another character. How many chances are you going to give, here?
    As many as are necessary...

Unless you feel Hank Fucking Pym is film-worthy?

Comment

I don't even give a shit who Hank Pym is. But if Edgar Wright seems to care, by all means. Although, Hank Pym hasn't been brought to the screen three times already.

I just want Reed Flemming to fuck some shit up.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'd rather they give it to another character. How many chances are you going to give, here?
        Hence my feelings towards a Spider-Man reboot. I wish they wouldn't bother, but the films make a fuckton of money for Sony. As long as they do, and unless Disney buys out Sony's contract, Sony will pump 'em out, regardless of how many times they re-cast the characters, retell his origin, etc.

I do feel, however, that they should've cast younger if they're going for a Spidey in high school vibe. The new guy's about 27, which makes his shelf-life limited. I'd rather they went the Harry Potter route - cast an 18 year-old, do Spidey's senior year, then follow him through college (most of the classic stories took place during his college years anyway, starting about issue #31 of Amazing Spider-Man).

Comment

It is funny how they wanted to go "young" and basically casted an actor who was at the exact same age that Maguire was at the time of the first spider-man.

They should have gone with Donald Glover!

Comment

Yeah, I caught that, too. Kicker was they had an 18 year-old as one of the contenders who looked the part, more or less.

ETA: And I'm made of fail, as the 18 year old in question IS Josh Hutcherson.
            Last edited by Timothy225; 07-28-2010, 10:24 AM.

Comment

casted
              oh my jesus...........oh my jesus..........

(In My Time of Dying - Zep)
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Ya lost me, Bush *Slaps Nathan around* Come back, Bush.

Comment

That Claritin-D is 24 hours son! I have no idea whats going on. And "casted" is going to get you castrated!

Comment

I want to see this in live action:
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

THERE ARE DINOSAURS IN IT
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Correct.
                        Absolutely. That said it all.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I just have this feeling that it's not gonna really do anything new minus having a hotter Mary Jane.
                        A concern I share.

As for uncessary reboots, they should stop trying to remake Punisher. It's not going to work, people.
                        I absolutely agree that no further reboots are needed for the Punisher franchise. Stevenson's earned the right to enjoy multiple outings, each more explosive than the last.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

THERE ARE DINOSAURS IN IT
                          Holy shit I think I have that.

Comment

I have it on my nightstand at home right now. It's glorious.

Comment

I want to see this in live action:
                              Pass, as I'm fucking tired of Wolverine, and have been for decades. Deadpool, too (Marvel? Have any books that DON'T have Deadpool in 'em?). And, not to play favorites, but I can wait a decade for another Batman film.

Comment

No this book is great. Wolverine and Punisher fight dinosaurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X