Spider-man Fight Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider-man Fight Footage

Now I admit this is pretty neat. When have we ever gotten test footage of a pretty good quality from someone who did not get the role. (Eric Stoltz BTTF footage I'm looking at you)

Spider-Man Fight test footage

Now I'm glad they didn't go with the guy in the video Josh Hutcherson because he has the wrong kind of face for Peter Parker. Man's face is shaped like a shovel blade.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Looks too close to Raimi's flicks. I don't understand how Peter is able to instantly know how to fight. Bunch of bullshit. I want him to throw a punch at a bully and instantly make his head look like the dude from Scanners. Because that's probably what would actually happen.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That would happen if Spider-Man was written for Vertigo.

As to how he would know how to fight? Agility and shit?

But as I said, it's good they didn't go with this guy. It would have looked really off.

Comment

Being super agile doesn't mean you automatically know how to throw a punch.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

*shrug*

eh

Comment

DON'T BACK DOWN FROM THIS. STAND YOUR GROUND.

Comment

Suddenly becoming super-strong and super-agile wouldn't make you BRAVE right away either. It's sure a good thing that Peter Parker didn't have a massive fear of heights, when you think of it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm just saying. Peter Parker is a nerd. He has super powers. But he's still a nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  DON'T BACK DOWN FROM THIS. STAND YOUR GROUND.
                  What ground? I'm enjoying this because we rarely get to see the test footage of someone who didn't get cast or got replaced during filming.

I couldn't give a sweet crap whether the right hook that Peter threw was in proper form or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I want him to throw a punch at a bully and instantly make his head look like the dude from Scanners. Because that's probably what would actually happen.
                    That would guarantee my ass in a seat. He would totally be like Frankenstein with the little girl. Crushing Aunt May's spine with hugs.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Totally. It's not about grittifying the property, but that always bugged me. IT's a stupid nitpick, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        That would guarantee my ass in a seat. He would totally be like Frankenstein with the little girl. Crushing Aunt May's spine with hugs.
                        That was attempted in Spider-Man: Reign where Mary Jane died because of Peter's irridiated sperm.

Yeah, that's not a good idea.
                        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-28-2010, 09:25 AM.

Comment

WHY DOES THE HULK ALWAYS HAVE PANTS ON!?!?!?!!?!?!!!!
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Simon Pegg said it best. Because it would involve seeing a giant throbbing green cock and that's not good for kids.

Comment

That's also stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X