No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel better kiddo, that shturf is going around seemingly everywhere.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Thanks! Oh, and here's something else we're keeping an eye out for on the news - yesterday we were driving along to the outlet mall, and we see about three cop cars up ahead, pulled over to the side, with the lights flashing on all three cars. George slows down a little as we pass, and we see about six cops all looking down this embankment into a small stream that runs past the highway! We turn to each other as we drive by and we're like, "Okay, time to watch the news to see if they found a body down there or something!"
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Pics of boots please!!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
          Pics of boots please!!
          Yes'm!

These aren't the same brand, because the outlet shops never have pictures of the stuff you find in the retail stores. But these look just like the ones I found (mine are Easy Spirit - which, as we all know, "looks like a pump, feels like a sneaker". And I'm guessing you're too young to have ever seen that commercial - I think I was in high school when that was on TV!):

Hmmm... they may have certain sites blocked? I can't get a picture to post of basic, black knee high boots -tried the DSW site, Zappos and Overstock.com. Lesley, can you see them?
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Oooh sorry you were sick Lisa- but now you get to drag the bday celebration out a bit more. Ingenious!

Are you feeling better today?

Comment

• Thanks, Cass! Yeah, it's a little better today. Still kind of "bloaty and farty", a la "Zoolander", but better for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                Yes'm!

These aren't the same brand, because the outlet shops never have pictures of the stuff you find in the retail stores. But these look just like the ones I found (mine are Easy Spirit - which, as we all know, "looks like a pump, feels like a sneaker". And I'm guessing you're too young to have ever seen that commercial - I think I was in high school when that was on TV!):

Hmmm... they may have certain sites blocked? I can't get a picture to post of basic, black knee high boots -tried the DSW site, Zappos and Overstock.com. Lesley, can you see them?
                Damn - I can't see them. But I bet they are super cute!
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Cute is not a word to describe those boots.

They are the kind of boots one wears to bed... and not for sleeping.

Comment

• Damn, I wonder why I can't get the pictures to show?

EDIT - Perfect! They're exactly like these!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post

Perfect! They're exactly like these!

Oooh I have some very close to these and I love em. I wear them all the time in the winter.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                        Oooh I have some very close to these and I love em. I wear them all the time in the winter.

Comment

• "You must spread some rep..."

Comment

• Lisa- since you got all the cute stuff this weekend- what are you wearing today? You should take a picture and post in a new outfit- and the boys promise to behave.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                              You should take a picture and post in a new outfit- and the boys promise to behave.
                              Yes, Ms. Cassini. We'll be good.

Comment

• *goes ahead and gets the Tex Avery wolf thing out of his system*
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X