No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dunno man, when it involves important decisions. I try to be sober for it.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Can't believe you'd apartment hunt while drunk.
      I need to know if I can figure my way through the new layout drunk before I commit.

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
      I thought you guys had a new place lined up already!
      We did until Jeffrey found a site that basically said the place was a piece of shit and we decided to look at some other places instead.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        How dare you?

Usually around noon/lunch.

On Sunday, it's a crapshoot.

I tend not to start drinking until at least 3 if possible. But that's about the time we eat lunch, so that works.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          I dunno man, when it involves important decisions. I try to be sober for it.
          Yes, even for the soul-crushing activities it helps in one way.

On the other hand, being buzzed doesn't hurt the tedium. It fucking takes a bat to its face.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You know me, I only drink at not-work related parties and when I go out. Otherwise, every so often I buy a six-pack to try out.

Comment

• And it absolutely works gangbusters for you.

Me? I'm pretty sure I'd lose my shit. Or just start scrawling "FART" on the walls like Dot's kids in Raising Arizona.

And yes, my expression would be eerily similar.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                When y'all do some weekend drinking shit, when do y'all normally kick it off? I do it around lunch, that way I've at least got two meals in me and don't feel horribly guilty about it.
                On Fridays, we usually start with dinner, so that'll be around 7pm. If I'm meeting people after work on Friday for drinks, then it's at around 5pm.

Saturday and Sunday, we usually start around dinner. If we've gone out for an excursion somewhere, then we start drinking whenever we get there. For instance, we were in Stillwater for most of the day last Saturday, and we were heavily into our drinks by around 1:30pm.

We honestly don't drink much.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• GAH RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *"drunk in bed at 11AM on a Sunday, trying to angle his piss so that most of it lands in an empty Jameson's bottle" fist*
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I drink when I arrive at the drinking location(s). No pre-game at the casa.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        GAH RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE
                        Paying for insurance is a bitch.

Don't get me wrong, when you need it. You truly say "THANK FUCK!"

Comment

• Fucking shell game.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I drink when I arrive at the drinking location(s). No pre-game at the casa.
                            Main reason why I don't pregame. I go out by myself, which means I have to drive myself. And seeing how I had to get out of the car when I when I went though a DUI check point (No, I wasn't drunk. But I had to admit to drinking several hours before). I'd rather not go through that shit again.

Comment

• Yea, Houston has like the second highest number of drunk driving violations behind LA by like 1 per capita or something. Cops are BAD about drunk driving here.

Comment

• Well, yeah, y'all don't live in an awesome 'hood like me*

*also too poor for a car
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X