No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a .22 at the sweet Cabela's sale today. It's gonna be like GTA IV up in here with all the asshole pigeons that will soon be departing this plane of existence.

Comment

• Homegirl wants to go pregame for this house party in Westwood. Fuck me.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• God, I drank so much scotch last night. Also:

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Commence FAP-splosion in 3...2..1....
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• JAKE SMASH.

Just popped my pork shoulder into the oven for my PULLED PORK OF AWESOMENESS later on today. CANNOT WAIT.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              God, I drank so much scotch last night. Also:

I know you didn't do anything to her, Jake, but that pic reminded me of this.

Oh, and she's gorgeous, dude!

Comment

God, I drank so much scotch last night. Also:

Which girl is this? I lost track of your potential conquests.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Isn't that the rabbit now?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rerb View Post
                    Isn't that the rabbit now?

If that's a Rabbit, I've got a bowl of Trix in my pants.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Roommate.

~

Comment

Roommate.
                        You should hit it.

Comment

• Trust me, I'm dying to have filthy sex with this chick.

~

Comment

• Do you think enough time has gone by, Jake? How much longer (or do you have any other reservations besides being homeless if it doesn't work out) before you think "something could happen"?
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• God, I'd move out just to end the temptation to creep into her room at night.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Trust me, I'm dying to have filthy sex with this chick.

Be the man.

Trick her into admitting that she'd do the flesh bop and then slam it. In the morning, if she's coherent...ask her to do it again.

If she says no, she's a slut.

Comment

Working...
                                X