ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    Wow... do you ever need to associate with a better class of women!
    HEY!

Be nice now... I get enough of that rant from another board member, thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Psst Cassini. At least refer to it as a rat. Mouse=small.
      well I uh

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      She and I are gonna have words on Wednesday during our regularly scheduled meeting.
      Ugh. I HATE when people do that shit. I went through something similar with a co-worker a few months back and thankfully remedied the situation pretty quickly. Still, drama sucks.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        HEY!

Be nice now... I get enough of that rant from another board member, thank you!
        Yeah, well, she's not wrong!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Thank you. Thank you.

I tell him all the time- if he could just find one that could read- thats a step in the right direction.

Comment

• I also drank a Bass while starting up a very basic story outline. No idea if I'll pull it off. But the idea is to make a short film out of it.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
              Thank you. Thank you.

I tell him all the time- if he could just find one that could read- thats a step in the right direction.
              Sing it, sister! I just thought of that when I was coming back in the elevator with my lunch. Two grown women, who looked basically normal, engaged in the following conversation:

"GIRL, I am LOVING 'Eclipse'! It is AMAZING! Wait till you read it!"
              "What happens? She gets pregnant in that one, right?"
              "Yeah, but the baby is half human, half vampire..."

Then the Duo of Stupidity got off the elevator, and there was a whole lot more oxygen for the rest of us! It was the enthusiasm that was so scary - they were talking about it like it was the best book ever. Instead of, you know, a really thick verson of Tiger Beat.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

ffffffffffffffffffffffff hahahaha
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                  Thank you. Thank you.

You both suck...

and not in that sexy, good way I usually mean, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    ffffffffffffffffffffffff hahahaha
                    For real. Fucking hell, man, you should have heard them. I can't repeat it enough - it was the enthusiasm that just killed me. Like they were discussing "To Kill a Mockingbird" or something.

Comment

• I wish Boo was a werewolf.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You both suck...

and not in that sexy, good way I usually mean, either.
                        Oh, hush you. Now go be a good boy and give her rep from me - I have to spread some around before I can do that again!

Comment

• Turns out Dil was a necromancer.

In all truth, I should read that book at some point.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Sing it, sister! I just thought of that when I was coming back in the elevator with my lunch. Two grown women, who looked basically normal, engaged in the following conversation:

Then the Duo of Stupidity got off the elevator, and there was a whole lot more oxygen for the rest of us! It was the enthusiasm that was so scary - they were talking about it like it was the best book ever. Instead of, you know, a really thick verson of Tiger Beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                              I wish Boo was a werewolf.
                              The tendencies were there... I just don't think he had the six-pack abs.

Comment

No double standards here. I read the first book and saw the first movie on pay-per-view to see what the fuss was about. They both bored me. Double standards would imply that I not only enjoyed them, but continued to indulge in them, when really I wish the whole franchise and everyone associated with it would go away.

Comment

Working...
                                X