ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Writes that shit down*

Yeah, trying to find an equal is a real bitch.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Just roasted a half a bowl and I'm mega-retarded, y'all. Also, fuck a relationship in the face. Singlehood for me for a while baby 420 smoke pussy errday etc.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        Just roasted a half a bowl and I'm mega-retarded, y'all. Also, fuck a relationship in the face. Singlehood for me for a while baby 420 smoke pussy errday etc.
        You is toasted...

Nicely toasted.

Comment

• I need to get the fuck to Ralphs so that I can grab an on-sale rotisserie chicken and kill this falafel/hummus/etc. plate I got from Whole Foods. But I'm also drinking Bulleit old-fashioneds, so I'll probably just pass out on the couch like a useless shithead. Should I do it with my dick out y/n
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Somehow the day will come with the right person in which my anti-weed stance will be broken.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• dude I still got some Romulan that will make you retarded I can break that stance dogg

hell even this Rainbow Kush I got will kill u

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                I need to get the fuck to Ralphs so that I can grab an on-sale rotisserie chicken and kill this falafel/hummus/etc. plate I got from Whole Foods. But I'm also drinking Bulleit old-fashioneds, so I'll probably just pass out on the couch like a useless shithead. Should I do it with my dick out y/n

With female roomies?

ALWAYS dick out...

Comment

• I smell toast....
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    With female roomies?

ALWAYS dick out...

DO NOT listen to Vin. Put the mouse back in the house!

Comment

• Glad to see everyone had a good weekend (hope things get better, Billy!).

Great weekend - got to do a lot of relaxing, Jen and I saw Suzanne Vega Saturday night (she looks and sounds fantastic; it was just her and her longtime bassist, Mike Visceglia) to a somewhat packed auditorium. I wanted to get her autograph on her latest CD, but the merch stand was packed with folks getting stuff signed by her, so we left (HATE waiting on lines like that - it'd take a couple of hours). Maybe next time.

Sunday was mellow - hung with my best friend for a bit, then more slacking when I got home.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                        Psst Cassini. At least refer to it as a rat. Mouse=small.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          That's the problem. I always end up going for the fixer-uppers who can't be fixed. Ehh, I'm just going to enjoy being single for now. Relationships are just too much damn work.
                          Epiphany. I totally have been emulating my Dad. Damnit. We both go for the fragile types that seem to need protection and/or help. Even my dad's newest flame. Fragile? Check. She has Fibromyalgia. His types tend to eventually go pyscho. My types eventually succumb to their well-hidden drug co-dependencies. Thanks dad.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                            Yes... leave it out. Let it breathe.

And being a woman, she probably loves 'Twilight', so go down to CVS and buy some sparkles to put on your wang...

problem solved...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              And being a woman, she probably loves 'Twilight', so go down to CVS and buy some sparkles to put on your wang...

problem solved...
                              Wow... do you ever need to associate with a better class of women!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• My OES installation yesterday was a bit tense. My wife got caught up in a phone call to her mother (checking to see how she was doing), so we got out the door a bit later than expected. Because of traffic, we showed up at the installation with one minute to spare.

Should have been cool, right? Hey, I'm here!

No. It turned out that they started 5 minutes early, so I was late and missed the opening lines that I was supposed to give. I hung out in the back until a non-disruptive opportunity to move up to my station presented itself (took about 3 minutes). When I got up there, I quickly whispered an apology to Jan, my female counterpart, who was really PISSED at me. Fine, fuck you too then.

Shortly after that, someone else involved in the ceremony moved up into our area. I whispered to him a quick apology...he told me not to worry, and he confirmed the fact that they started a couple of minutes early.

PISSED. I will NOT be raked over the coals for being 'late' when I was ON TIME and YOU STARTED EARLY.

Anyways, after everything was said and done, I made the rounds and chatted with everyone. Everyone laughed...no big deal, glad you made it...except for Jan.

She and I are gonna have words on Wednesday during our regularly scheduled meeting.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X