X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• or Weird Science

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Pretty good, but it was a preliminary, and if the boss likes what the manager said then she will get a final interview next week.
      Yaaay! Good luck on the next step! What's it a job for, by the way?

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      or Weird Science
      Yeah, see, you have to make the distinction to him that he looks like Bill Paxton, not Bill Paxton as Chet!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'm working. As I'm working every 2 weekends, I'm getting used to it. But the pay compensate...
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          Yaaay! Good luck on the next step! What's it a job for, by the way?
          Managing teacher's pensions. She will be doing basic admin stuff around the company to begin, but the manager she interviewed with told her they have been expanding greatly the last 18 months and if she shows her stuff she could move up as they continue to expand.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Managing teacher's pensions. She will be doing basic admin stuff around the company to begin, but the manager she interviewed with told her they have been expanding greatly the last 18 months and if she shows her stuff she could move up as they continue to expand.
            Wow! That sounds like a great job with a real possibility for a future! I have my fingers crossed for her!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Waking up on the floor at 10 AM with my formerly full-of-whiskey tumbler several inches from my face is how I chose to start the weekend.

This is gonna be good.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I had no definitive plans this weekend. Last night ended up being just hanging out at home and doing a little video gaming. Lisa went out to Poker Night so I looked after kids and whatnot. Today was driving my wife to the sports medicine clinic to get her knee looked at after an EA Sports Active 2 injury. She has a small tear in her ACL and her MCL of her right leg, so they gave her a sexi cyborg leg and knee brace. She's downstairs watching The Bachelderp with my oldest daughter. My youngest is torturing the two younger cats, and I am up here about to start some HOTT freelance action.

Tomorrow? I have no clue. Hopefully something other than being stuck in here.
                <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Headed to help my aunt move. Luckily it's only the antique and personal stuff, not the big bulk, she smartly hired a company for that. Still, my not worth a gotdamn cousin will be there and I'd sooner throw her and all her VATOS LOCOS 4 LYYYYYYYYYYFE tattoos on Fondren and let the brothas handle it.

Comment

• I'm off to get my hair trimmed and colored. Don't laugh at me, bitches.

Comment

• Gonna go with Sylvia to get an oil change and a car wash for her ride. We had a ball last night at Darkroom on Melrose - I took a fellow comic, Jeremy, out for post-birthday drinks and dinner, Kathleen came with, and the four of us had a blast, even with the creepy drug addict drunk dude who kept crashing people's get-togethers on the patio. Worst part was, he kept talking about how he was a comedian, awesome, funny, etc., horning up on Sylvia and Kathleen, complimenting me on my hair while still being slightly afraid of me, and mostly ignoring Jeremy. He got kinda pissed when I told him to back off of my girlfriend and roommate, but he left and thankfully the bouncer showed up at 9 and didn't let him back in. We proceeded to rock the fuck out of the jukebox with White Stripes, Pixies, Elvis Costello, Led Zep, Dylan, Bowie, The Stooges, and a ton of other stuff while playing darts. After that, we went to Mao's Kitchen for a late late dinner. I dropped like $200 easy, but it was worth it for Jeremy's birthday and for everyone to have a good time.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Hanging with Baltar and about to go get some fucking country fried steak and hasbrowns.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                          Gonna go with Sylvia to get an oil change and a car wash for her ride.

I approve of these euphemisms.

Comment

• What's "Country" fried steak? Chicken Fried Steak or GTFO.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yea, "country" fried steak or "country" gravy means the place you're eating is questionable as fuck.

Comment

• I said I was hanging with baltar, it was chicken fried steak. and it was glorious.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X