X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    I told him to back off of my girlfriend
    YOU CALLED HER YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!

She's pretty, she seems nice, she's your age, you guys have a ton of stuff in common, and you like being around her - I approve!

We proceeded to rock the fuck out of the jukebox with White Stripes, Pixies, Elvis Costello, Led Zep, Dylan, Bowie, The Stooges, and a ton of other stuff.
    I also approve of this!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Trying to get tonight's RDR game going.
      Working on the kinks for two new gaming junk.

Writing up my first two segments for Nooj and mine's CHUD blog dealie.
      Finishing up the first wave of Interpolation.

Writing Reviews.
      Writing more reviews.
      Whittling down my email pile to under 100.

Trying to get that troll's RDR song out of my head.
      Trying to stop listening to Huey Lewis and the News to counteract troll song.
      Playing the current mash-up in my head.

Fucking around with crock pot.
      Debating throwing a beehive into the Derp Central.
      Being constantly amazed at how much Mike saved AV Central's internal plumbing.

Making Derp writers fight it out over a copy of Santa Sangre.
      Trying to find a second New York based writer.
      Trying to find a more reliable Los Angeles based writer.

Consolidating my penny stock media empire.
      Adblocking the fuck out of anything and everything. Except for those wonderful ads at AV. You know...those ads that don't get in your way while reading? The ads without crippling shit attached to them? They're good ads.

Making up reasons not to get Dead Space 2. Especially since I've got a fuckload of other shit to do.

That's about the current list.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ordering RDR from amazon today to get the $29.99 price tag. $30 brand new is decent I think. So next week I'll be able to join youse guys.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          YOU CALLED HER YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!

She's pretty, she seems nice, she's your age, you guys have a ton of stuff in common, and you like being around her - I approve!

I also approve of this!
          Yeah, we had a talk and we just get along too well to not give it a shot. We hung out pretty much all day yesterday and realized that each of us was the first person that the other had managed to spend an entire day with without wanting to kill each other, so that was good. Made concrete plans for the SF/Oregon/Seattle/Canada road trip later this year. Her sister might go too.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Oh, sweetie, that's awesome! Mazel Tov!

Did you give her a heads up about the wacko chick who might try to give you trouble?
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Big day of not doing much of anything ahead of us. I've got a few more dishes to do, Nathan's gonna do a load of laundry and then? NOTHING! God, I love days like this. Making Vin's fried chicken later, can't wait!
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ugh, hate Sunday chores, but the house always feels better once they're done.

Comment

Oh, sweetie, that's awesome! Mazel Tov!

Did you give her a heads up about the wacko chick who might try to give you trouble?
                  Thanks! And yeah, I did. The difficulty is that she knows the same chick (comics, etc.), but I also got a pretty lengthy apology e-mail from said wacko chick earlier this week before taking my hiatus from Facebook/email/most texts which seemed fairly genuine.

Of course I got a text yesterday saying "I don't know if you've read my apology email or are still just ignoring me, but I notice that you're still planning on going to the Ice House tomorrow." Followed by "So am I." Then, three hours later. "Nevermind, I won't go."

Fucking christ on a bicycle. Hoping she sticks to the latter part otherwise it's going to get weird really fast.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• "Jake and Sylvia, sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S..."

Jake my most heartfelt congrats to you and Sylvia, aka The Girlfriend, aka Your Sweet Baboo, aka Your Boo-Boo Snookie Wookums Pookie Face. She sounds like a peach, and I'm glad you've found someone who makes you happy. May your new relationship prove to be happy, romantic, enjoyable, and last as long as possible for both of you.

I shall now proceed to tear up the Harem Scorecard. Attaboy, Jake!

Comment

Of course I got a text yesterday saying "I don't know if you've read my apology email or are still just ignoring me, but I notice that you're still planning on going to the Ice House tomorrow." Followed by "So am I." Then, three hours later. "Nevermind, I won't go."
                      That's hilarious.

Comment

• Tell me that Sylvia is Palsyface.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Thanks! And yeah, I did. The difficulty is that she knows the same chick (comics, etc.), but I also got a pretty lengthy apology e-mail from said wacko chick earlier this week before taking my hiatus from Facebook/email/most texts which seemed fairly genuine.

Fucking christ on a bicycle. Hoping she sticks to the latter part otherwise it's going to get weird really fast.
                          Yeah, be careful - remember how Glenn Close bought a couple of tickets to "Madame Butterfly" for herself and Michael Douglas as a way to "apologize" before she boiled his bunny and kidnapped his kid! The texts make her sound like a loon - but as long as you gave Sylvia the heads up, that's the most important thing.

Comment

Yeah, be careful - remember how Glenn Close bought a couple of tickets to "Madame Butterfly" for herself and Michael Douglas as a way to "apologize" before she boiled his bunny and kidnapped his kid! The texts make her sound like a loon - but as long as you gave Sylvia the heads up, that's the most important thing.
                            Agreed. I can FedEx you a gun if you need it.

Comment

• Since I didn't have to do the overnight deployment of the website on Saturday morning (it got postponed until this coming weekend), we did a whole lotta nothing.

Friday night: ate at Kona Grill, slept.
                              Saturday: slept in late (it was glorious), worked out on the Kinect, went shopping (I bought my wife a Nook Color, which she LOVES), played some Dragon Age Origines, ate at Moscow on the Hill, slept.
                              Sunday: slept in late (again, it was glorious), got my home network working YAAAY ME, played some Dragon Age Origins, did some cleaning, ate leftovers, slept.

In short: recharged the batteries a bit. I'm feeling a bit better towards life and all that.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What have I done today? Pretty much nothing but sit around watching Battlestar Galactica and eat homemade maple cupcakes. If it weren't for the random drug tests at work it would probably be pretty easy to hang with Baltar, so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                                X