No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever go to a birthday party and have no one show up? Not even the ones having the birthday? That's what happened to me yesterday, and while I'm not going to cry in my beer about it. It was one of the more stranger moments in my life.

I still got to meet up with friends I hadn't seen in a while and then hung out with a bunch of guys from Denver of all places. Taking one thing, turning it into another.
    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-05-2011, 01:20 PM.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Wait, Richard didn't even show up for his own shindig?
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• He didn't show at the time the invite said, which was 4 PM (Hell, no one showed up at 4. That I'm aware of anyway, but that could also because outside of you, Deme, and Adam, I don't know Richard's friends.). He showed WAY the fuck later with a bunch of people in tow at around 8 PM or so. I saw him but because HERE was so fucking crowded and I tried to say hi and he breezed right by.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not butt hurt or anything. But that's why I had texted you yesterday. Who the fuck puts down a time and doesn't even show up to it?

Comment

• 4 is real early for him, to be totally fair. I was kinda taken aback by that time. Hell, 8's early for him.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Okay, but then why even schedule the thing THAT early? Again, I'm not going to hate the guy since I had a nice time regardless. It's just as one of the friends I ran into said "fucked up".

But, what's to be expected when I'm a friend of a friend? There's no way I would even BE in the loop to be aware of changes. Even so, it's just odd as fuck behavior.
            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-05-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Just scored an eighth of Purple Haze. About to get SYYDEWAAAAYYYZ

~

Comment

• Might have been that other dude, who I don't know.

~

Comment

• You may be right, but how the fuck would you deduce one thing from that invite, and then something else entirely?

Not sticking to your own schedule unless there's a very good reason, one of my hangups. Anyway, what's done is done, enjoy your doobies.

Comment

• Here Jake,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKXflPq2fU

Comment

• Stylin' Billy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        He didn't show at the time the invite said, which was 4 PM (Hell, no one showed up at 4. That I'm aware of anyway, but that could also because outside of you, Deme, and Adam, I don't know Richard's friends.). He showed WAY the fuck later with a bunch of people in tow at around 8 PM or so. I saw him but because HERE was so fucking crowded and I tried to say hi and he breezed right by.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not butt hurt or anything. But that's why I had texted you yesterday. Who the fuck puts down a time and doesn't even show up to it?
                        Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        Okay, but then why even schedule the thing THAT early? Again, I'm not going to hate the guy since I had a nice time regardless. It's just as one of the friends I ran into said "fucked up".

But, what's to be expected when I'm a friend of a friend? There's no way I would even BE in the loop to be aware of changes. Even so, it's just odd as fuck behavior.
                        Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        You may be right, but how the fuck would you deduce one thing from that invite, and then something else entirely?

Not sticking to your own schedule unless there's a very good reason, one of my hangups. Anyway, what's done is done, enjoy your doobies.
                        You say you aren't butthurt Ed, but you certainly sound butthurt. Just sayin'.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Not butthurt against the guy in a personal way. But it's overall cunty. And don't tell me for a second you wouldn't be irritated by this?

Comment

• I absolutely wouldn't. Worry/be irritated by the things you can control. The things you can't? Not worth the energy. So sayeth the old gay guy.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• So you wouldn't feel slighted if you got invited to something that no one had the sense of letting you know it wasn't happening. Bullshit.

Comment

• Not really. Then again, I usually have multiple options available (if this thing isn't working out then I can go somewhere else) and second? I don't hang with douchebags who do such things.

Comment

Working...
                                X