No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To whoever got pictures of all that shit last night, hook us up. I'm retarded.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Ingrid- I was so impressed with your sister. I want to be her when I grow up! I kept checking on her progress through the day. Wow! Her marathon time after biking and swimming was an 1 1/2 hour faster than mine and I didnt do the biking and swimming first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        To whoever got pictures of all that shit last night, hook us up. I'm retarded.
        Omg. Did the 1st BDR orgy happen last night without Lesley or I?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It did. I fucked Viet's butt like it was going out of style.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• There was a BDR get together and I wasn't invited? Hmph.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yes very sad. Not even a notification.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Did pretty good on the range this weekend! My dad was under the weather due to the heat (health issues - screws up his breathing and stamina), so my brother-in-law and my mother-in-law's boyfriend went. Kick-ass time! We shot a .22 Ruger we rented at the range (shots were dragging to the left and we were getting bad jams - gun needed a good cleaning), then moved up to a Sig P239 (9mm), followed by my Smith and Wesson and my dad's Beretta (both 9's). I'm rusty as fuck, but I was getting excellent groupings and nailing everything I targetted (changed my grip to what my bro-in-law used to use when he was a cop - world of difference, much better control).

Rest of the weekend was nice and relaxing, but hotter than fuck.
                Does your B.I.L. shoot Isoceles, Weaver, or Center Axis Relock? I learned CAR overseas, and it changed my life!

EDIT:

Drove to the Pocanos, went rock climbing, ran out of chalk... and now my hands are all chewed up and callous-y. Dropped my gear bag on the way up. A fellow climber recovered it, but the 3 bottles of Grolsch did not survive the fall.
                Last edited by V; 07-26-2010, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• Isoceles and CAR. I tend to shoot Isoceles naturally, but I'm interested in CAR, especially after yesterday (I usually shot only with my dad as my BIL was working at the time, but every time we do shoot with the BIL, I always learn something new). We're going to try and go again in another couple of weeks, after the heat wave breaks so my dad and my mother-in-law's boyfriend are more comfortable.

Sorry to hear the Grolsches didn't survive. I shall weep for them.

Comment

• Thank Cass and Lisa! She was a fucking ROCK STAR yesterday. She was in a lot of pain when we saw her on the way out and her face showed it. But when we saw her again at mile 24/25 she was in it to win it. So focused. I ran with her for a bit to pump her up and talk to her, and she was just so in the zone. She made it across the finish line and tried to do a log roll for ALS(I'll pm anyone with an explination) and they thought she was falling down. They wouldn't get out of the way for her. She had 3 bags of fluid and my other sister and I had to fireman's carry her back to the hotel, but she's feeling good now. And hungry enough to eat a horse.

And now I'm taking my completely roasted body back to Ohio. Gonna be a long drive.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Sorry to hear the Grolsches didn't survive. I shall weep for them.
                      Well... nobody wants to die. But we all get to. They knew the risks.

I tried to find an instructor in NJ, but no joy. You might find something here though.

http://www.sabretactical.com/CAR/car.html

I actually met Paul Castle while at a seminar at Ft. Bragg, and he is a guy with his shit wired tight.

BTW?

Ingrid? Your sister rocks. She's a good troop.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post

http://www.sabretactical.com/CAR/car.html

Ingrid? Your sister rocks. She's a good troop.
                        That link is cool as fuck. Her sister is tough, no doubt. Maybe even foolishly so. She ended up in the ER after an IronMan a few years ago. Scary.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That website might be what finally gets my Dad to embrace the internet. Fucking rad.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Got my car serviced and only cost $210 bones. Tried to keep myself occupied while spending as little money as possible. Somehow I got through it.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Thanks for the link, V, and I agree with Nathan - cool ass website!

Ingrid, my best to your sister - she's a champ!

Comment

• Dropped $159 (with tip) on dinner Saturday night. Happy Anniversary!

We didn't end up going to Willmar on Sunday (thank GOD). We took care of some chores and hit the lake. We came home, grilled some chops, at a nice dinner outside, and watched the second to last episode of 'The Wire'.

I finished things off by logging in to 'Star Trek Online' for a couple of hours. It's more fun than I thought it would be...for now.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X