ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahah.

celebrating my sisters bday/brothers graduation today. Working on finishing site upgrade (seriously guise, there will be reasons to go to the main site now! WOO!!) and drinking heavily.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      and drinking heavily.
      Got two six packs waiting, one is Wood Chuck hard cider, the other is Conroe, TX's own Southern Bombshell Blonde. I tried to get some St Arnold Pumpkinator and El Santo but both sold out in about an hour at my liquor store.

Comment

• Must work tonight. I are sad. Tomorrow I'm shopping with a friend in the morning and taking my mom to the airport in the afternoon.

My life is thrilling. Someone should make a movie out of it.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Video games. Band practice at 7. Hopefully a nap in between.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• so hungover

fuck
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Pretty cool day yesterday. Hammered out a last-minute project for work (I knew of this before vacation - took 5 minutes, and if all goes well, I'm free and clear for the rest of the week), saw my "cousin" (my mom's god-daughter) at her new store with her sister and her sister's husband (AWESOME! They're the sisters I never had to torment growing up, and I designed the logo for the business), and Jen and I babysat our 3 year-old niece (bit cranky and in full-on "NO" mode).

I also met my niece's 2 month old kitten, a black and grey tabby. In addition to falling in love with my shoes, playing with her crinkle balls and toy mice, and nomming my jeans and fingers, the kitten also has a little pink terrycloth teddy bear she caries around with her.

She also hugs it when she goes to sleep.

The cuteness... it overwhelms.

Comment

• I think the BBQ was a rousing success, even though we found out very quickly that Brittany's sister apparently dated one of our friends that came over for about three months. Needless to say, we spent ALL NIGHT fucking with her. We also had communal beer, and one dude, Cory, brought three growlers he had filled, plus a couple six packs, and a couple big liters of some British shit. I think I drank around 15 beers, definitely more than a dozen. I woke up at 9am, let the dogs out to piss, drank a fuck ton of water and popped some Tylenol. Still feeling a bit...shaky lol

Comment

• And I have a ridiculous amount of food left. Like 8 hamburgers, 3 or 4 incredible sausage links from Revival Market, like a dozen cupcakes, and somehow we have ended up with about 6 bags of potato chips. Well, lunch and dinner for the next week is covered! Oh shit, and a bunch BUNCH of chicken legs. I grabbed a couple dozen for like $4 a dozen, and put a dry rub on them that was SO GOOD. Might try them with some BBQ sauce on them here in a bit for lunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    I also met my niece's 2 month old kitten, a black and grey tabby. In addition to falling in love with my shoes, playing with her crinkle balls and toy mice, and nomming my jeans and fingers, the kitten also has a little pink terrycloth teddy bear she caries around with her.

She also hugs it when she goes to sleep.

The cuteness... it overwhelms.
                    See, you know full well that I'm the kind of person who would just die from the adorableness. I'd lock the kid in her room and play with the kitten all the live long day.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Got the OK from the DM yesterday to wear costumes on Monday, so I'll be spending today trying to come up with a good yet inexpensive idea. Nathan has a show tonight and I'm debating whether I want to test my enochlophobia and go.
                      Tomorrow, I do nothing. Not even sure I want to get out of my pjs tomorrow.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Spent yesterday dealing with various family nonsense and bullshit. Then my old man took us out to eat so I pigged out on some amazing enchiladas and a margarita, my first in probably six months. Today I level my new prot warrior in WoW and that's fucking it.

Comment

• It's SNOWING in NYC, babies. SNOWING. My BIL called and said it's snowing in PA, too.

I plan on spending today much like Ingrid - staying inside in my jambes, but I'm gonna clean this hovel I call home. Out to George's in the morning - he's working today and is likely to just crash out when he gets home, so I'll bug him tomorrow AM.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• drank too fucking much last night, realized that I DO want to celebrate halloweed

now to figure out how to throw together a Hellboy costume within two days

fuck
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                              drank too fucking much last night, realized that I DO want to celebrate halloweed

now to figure out how to throw together a Hellboy costume within two days

fuck
                              http://www.bluepencilpro.com/hellboy/

Comment

• Cleaning and drinking all weekend. The bliss never stops.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X