ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
    Tim and I had a blast at the Smithereens concert in Asbury Park. It was windy, but pleasant at the shore. Also, rumored to be in Asbury at the same time we were were Danny Devito (confirmed, he visited the Silverball Museum) and Steven Spielberg.

No, we didn't see either star. Instead we rocked out to some good music.
    Good friend of mine ran into him and got some pics!
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Met a girl. Spent Friday and Saturday together. Kind of got it bad. Seems she does too.

Comment

• Penicillin usually fixes that shit.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ZING
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Penicillin usually fixes that shit.
              Fuck that, keep her tainted so nobody else is interested.

Comment

• She knocks you up, Bill, she has to marry you. Just sayin'. And she better put a ring on that after two days, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Met a girl. Spent Friday and Saturday together. Kind of got it bad. Seems she does too.
                  Pics or it's a dude.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• video if it is a dudeladyboygirl
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Definitely not a dude.

Comment

• So pics then?

Comment

• She might not have a dick, but her beard is bigger than Billiam.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Orrrrrr her beard IS Billiam.

Comment

• The plot thickens.

Comment

• Haha. Poor Billy.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X