No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty much did AndersonVision World Tour. Met up with friends, actually spoke to readers, appeared in a local Free Comic Book Day ad in TN and met up with current Politico friends to swap news.

Five cities in 4 days. Now, I'm back.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My team took gold in Curling at the State Games. Great!

And then last night four months of pressure finally erupted in a screaming match that happened to start just as my sister- and brother-in-law showed up at the house. They ended up as collateral damage. Not great! That apology call sure was embarrassing.

Comment

• spent a lot of time outdoors this weekend. It was easy to do on Saturday (it was in the 70s and sunny, very little wind). Feels good to be full-on into Spring.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

And then last night four months of pressure finally erupted in a screaming match that happened to start just as my sister- and brother-in-law showed up at the house. They ended up as collateral damage. Not great! That apology call sure was embarrassing.

Well that sounds awful.

My weekend was a lot of laying around, being broke thanks to having all the trees trimmed at my house, and playing games.

Comment

• Enjoyed the weather this weekend. Sat outside most of the weekend reading adn watching Fahey relax. It was nice. Real nice. Currently have the day off at the moment and am just relaxing at home about to chill with Baltar and play some video games.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jen took me to see Guardians Vol. 2, then lunch. Kicked back, relaxed at home for the rest of the day. Sunday was doing some overtime work for my job (I HATE Photo season!), with more overtime this weekend.

Sucks, but the extra large paycheck helps.

Comment

• had a great weekend at the cabin. Slept like a million hours and did absolutely nothing but read and drink and kayak.

Ready to start the new/old job today. booyah.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sounds good. I spent way more time being social than I wanted, but slept like 16 hours on Sunday.

Comment

• Spent the weekend kinda laying low, catching up on sleep. We DID hit Stillwater for a bit on Sunday for some walking/eating.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• had a great weekend. Started Saturday off with a meeting of the High Falutin Society in which I loaded up on tasty mojitos and street tacos. Then went to the work wife's toddler's 2nd bday party. My present went over like gangbusters. After that I ended up at Ceej's for the rest of the night hanging out with his friends for his birthday. Was a bunch of fun.

Lesley made my favorite dessert (my grandmother's plum cake) for the first time and she nailed it. SO GOOOOOD.

yesterday was spent primarely on the couch playing Star Trek and watching tv. Good weekend.

Comment

• We had dinner with Sarah's folks and then went to drinks with friends to celebrate her birthday. Otherwise it was just running errands and playing games. She leaves for Disney on Friday and I get two weekends solo, and I am going to beat so many games.

Comment

• We were stuck running errands for the most part. We had a couple of graduation parties to go to as well as a visitation (my wife's boss's father).

We also had to clean up our yard after that truly hellacious thunderstorm yesterday morning. We didn't lose power like a lot of people did, but holy shit did we see some carnage.

Comment

• Tim took me to see "Wonder Woman" (which we both enjoyed) and we picked up lunch on the way home.

Rest of the weekend was spent lazing about the house.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                              Tim took me to see "Wonder Woman" (which we both enjoyed) and we picked up lunch on the way home.

Rest of the weekend was spent lazing about the house.
                              Sounds like the perfect weekend!

Comment

• Worked all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday. We have a deployment to PROD this week and, of course, all QA work got dumped on us at the end. I'm not technically QA any longer, but I helped out in order to get through the workload faster. Fun stuff.

At least I have a 5 day weekend starting Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X