No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaya con dios, Bill! Enjoy the downtime!

Comment

• Don't get raped by a chupacabra, Billy! Have fun!

Comment

• Have fun, Billy! Don't do anything Hunter S. Thompson wouldn't do!
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Be safe Billy.

If you do snort coke from a hooker's asshole, make sure she's vaccinated for tetanus.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Another weekend of keeping myself busy while my wife rests and tries to recuperate. I'm probably going to spend time cleaning the house. In particular, I need to hit the garage.

Have fun, Billy!
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Spending my weekend doing overtime for my job. Boo-urns, but the $$$ will salve that.

Comment

• It's going to be the kid's first Record Store Day tomorrow. Not exactly sure how it will go since we'll be getting up early to hit the line and the only record shop in town is more a head shop than record store. Should be interesting!

Comment

• Spent most of this morning helping clean up debris from a double fatality, where the 18 wheeler ran over a truck (unrecognizable AS a truck after) because he wasn't paying attention. Feels weird to be cleaning up with a dead dudes leg hanging out the door missing a foot and just barley covered with a sheet.

Guys please drive safe, we don't live in the Fast and Furious universe, sadly.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Damn, Josh. Sorry you had to be there and see that, brother.

Comment

• Ugh. Sorry dude.

Comment

• Oh man...I don't think I'd have been able to cope with that. Sorry, bro.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Made for an odd day, I don't really know how I feel about it. Just kept my head down and kept at my job. But just knowing 2 people are gone now because someone couldn't pay attention had me a bit shook.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That sucks man. Sorry.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Made for an odd day, I don't really know how I feel about it. Just kept my head down and kept at my job. But just knowing 2 people are gone now because someone couldn't pay attention had me a bit shook.
                              That's cool. I mean, it's just weird if you have sex near a car accident, or in it, really.

Spader or not, that's fucked up.

Comment

• Truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X