No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll probably download Risk if no new insane-o Steam games go up for sale. My worry is that my gf is going to want to mainline The Shield all weekend.

Comment

• Tomorrow my best friend and I are staying in a nice hotel downtown and then getting up Sunday and running the Peachtree Road Race with 50,000 other people at 7:30 am. The Peachtree is the largest 10K road race and it is just craziness. They have bands playing at each mile- free donuts, burritos, etc whilst you run. People are wearing costumes and drinking beer as they run in the heat -then throwing up about a mile later. Good Times!

Comment

• fucking hammered right now. It's a good start to the weekend.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yes. SO HOT IN APT..
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hope to be gaming later this evening
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'll try to be on, but won't be till late prolly haven't eaten yet
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Leveling my warrior, got BBQ marinating, eating some mexican I made, and drinking some beer I hid in a vegetable drawer. Good start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I'll try to be on, but won't be till late prolly haven't eaten yet
                  I'm cooking now
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I will never complain about Lakeland's curvy-ass roads again. Yellville has curvy-ass roads that go up and down abruptly. Stupid people building towns in friggin mountains.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                      Tomorrow my best friend and I are staying in a nice hotel downtown and then getting up Sunday and running the Peachtree Road Race with 50,000 other people at 7:30 am. The Peachtree is the largest 10K road race and it is just craziness. They have bands playing at each mile- free donuts, burritos, etc whilst you run. People are wearing costumes and drinking beer as they run in the heat -then throwing up about a mile later. Good Times!
                      If I wasnt' so lazy and out of shape, if it wasn't going to be a million degrees out, and if I didn't have to study and work on my client file all weekend, that sounds like fun! Good on you, hon!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Full dance card tomorrow:

Argentina/Germany game in the morning
                        Pilates (Yeah Yeah)
                        Anime Convention

And at some point, edit the episode I recorded.

Now I'm debating whether or not to go out right now.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I slept in until 10:45 this morning, which I haven't done in ages. I regret nothing.

Comment

• This is where I want to be right now...
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3fyeCQxnA8
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So far:

Argentina/Germany game = Awesome
                              Pilates = Doing it's usual thing
                              Anime convention = Sucked
                              Going out last night = Blew

Now off to check out a new gastropub down the road. I don't even have to drive to this one.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Technically, since it's the holiday weekend and we were off today, this is going in the weekend thread. After you read it, you'll see why I had a hard time finding a category for it.

Okay so, today, after George and I picked up my new air conditioner, and he installed it for me, we went out to lunch at this diner in my neighborhood. So we're wrapping things up, noshing down the last few fries, sucking down the last of our sodas, leaving the tip. And all of a sudden, this guy comes barreling through the diner, hustling along at a pretty brisk pace, straight for the men's room. And hey, we've all been there, right? If you could see me doing the pee-pee dance after a couple of diet Cokes, you'd wonder why I haven't burned off the 20 lbs. I'm always bitching about. Of course, I'm just assuming he's hurrying because he has to go #1....

As he hauls past our table, I see him reach behind him with his hand, and pushes his pants upward into the crack of his ass, if you catch my drift. UPWARD into that there booty. And hey - been there too, you know? I recall that one thread where we discussed "accidents" we've all had during moments of "duress".

So I see this, but George is sitting across from me, so his back was to the guy when he did the reach. And I just casually asked him, "So, you don't need to use the men's room before we leave, do you?" He goes, "No." I said, "You'd be okay if you had to wait till we got back to my apartment?" He says, "Yeah, why do you ask?" I said, "You're eating right now - I'll tell you later."
                                Last edited by Lisa; 07-05-2010, 08:19 PM.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X