No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Ehh, way too many folks around. I liked it better before it became known as "Splash." Which is to say, yes I spent many a weekend there. Gay folk have a way of over-popularizing places. Best damn naked watering hole in central Texas.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Well yeah, that's kind of implied. Then again he could keep his mouth on my cock all weekend and I'd be a happy Howard too.
        Happy Howard Hardon?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post

YEA
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Friday...Baseball practice with the kiddos. Possibly followed by a night of drinking with me mate.
            Saturday...My wife is having her baby shower, so I'm stuck home with the kids. I think I might take them to the Dodger game.
            Sunday...Little League during the day, Lost Finale evening, Night of the Living Dead to close it out...I'm hoping to get wasted before/during Lost.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              Let's pelt her with slimy-ass kimchi, y'all.
              Shit washes off.

Did I ever mention how smart, sophisticated and what good taste Matt and Nathan have?
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                Shit washes off.

Did I ever mention how smart, sophisticated and what good taste Matt and Nathan have?
                Nathan slings poo all over. I got that from good authority.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Poor Ingrid.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Memorial Day Weekend!!!! YEAH!!!!!

Because of my 17.5 hour work session last Friday->Saturday morning, I get to take tomorrow off.

You can usually count on it to rain like hell over Memorial Day weekend...not this year, though. We've got perfect, mid 70s/low 80s through Monday evening, with a slight chance of rain on Sunday night/Monday morning.

Perfection. Gonna try and get sunburnt if I can.

Tomorrow/Friday: driving to the in-laws (again) to take care of the final bit of necessary paperwork to get my wife added onto her parents' accounts...drive home.

Saturday: Go to the lake, get drunk.

Sunday: Go to Stillwater, get drunk.

Monday: Open. Probably clean the house, get drunk.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Four day weekend for Matt! Wait ago!

Starting my Memorial Day weekend Friday night, taking my wife out for a night on the town. Saturday, no plans, may hang out with my best friend for awhile. Sunday and Monday, just going to kick back and loaf, with the exception of going to my grandparents' graves and paying my respects (Memorial Day, y'know. Grandpa was a Navy man, served on a sub during WW2).

Comment

• Not going to do much because of lack of funds.

However, Mystery Team/Ghostbusters tomorrow night at New Bev. Maybe get carwashed and attend social group BBQ.

If I attent the BBQ, I'll bring Carlsberg.

Comment

• Man, I think the clock is slow...
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Damn time confusion, kept thinking it was Friday.

Comment

• I don't feel tardy...

Comment

Working...
                                X