No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes you have to take a bullet... Vince has promised to join the priesthood!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
      I'm just imagining poor Ming having the bunny equivalent of a 'Nam flashback due to the trauma of watching me powerfuck some sad, misguided, possibly obese young woman to the sound of Slayer's "Raining Blood".
      Jake, I was listening to Slim Thug and one line reminded me of you and all the black ladies that hit on you "Partial to thick girls that's caramel brown"

It is time to fulfill your destiny, and bag that 290lbs sassy black bus driver Jake.

YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE

Comment

• Kat: "Is everything alright in there I heard wheezing and moaning and OH MY GOD THAT IS ONE GIGANTIC ASS."
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• hahahahah.

I took a half day today, took tomorrow off and will have one long epic stoned weekend. Woot woot.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm making another pan of brownies.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yeah, I'm hooking up tonight. This is going to rule.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Yeah, I'm hooking up tonight. This is going to rule.
                You go tame that black whale.

Comment

• Yeee-hawwwww
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    You go tame that black whale.
                    uh I was talking about trees dude

~

Comment

*brofist*
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Brownies? Baking. As am I.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• *mutters underbreath about unfortunate sobriety*

Comment

Dendrophiliac too eh?

Comment

• Yep. Any knothole in a storm, ammirite

~

Comment

• Lousy goddamn WOODFUCKER!

Comment

Working...
                                X