No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim, my sister and I saw Huey Lewis and the News Friday night at the Count Basie Theater in Red Bank, NJ. Fantastic show. We all had fun.

Saturday was our day off. I wound up doing a little baking for a party that we were going to on Sunday.

Sunday was a birthday party for my brother-in-law and one of my best friends (other than Tim). My sister made the cake for her husband and I made the one for my friend. I made a pistachio cake. It was yummy!
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Played video games, watched my friends pets, ate texmex, watched GLOW. Five day weekend coming up, and the bourbon shall flow mightily.

Comment

• Pistachio cake sounds amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. WANT.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• got blackout drunk on Saturday at my friend's 30th due to drinking liquor on top of beer on top of more liquor and my pills, vomited all over myself in bed, got no sleep, and stayed on the couch all day yesterday.

My wife is a goddamn saint.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Pistachio cake sounds amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. WANT.
            I'll post the recipe on the Oven. It's easy. It's one of those box cake mix recipes.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Spent today using the entire morning as a chance to re-wire and clean up the back of both TV/entertainment centers and my desk. I bought a bundle of 100 velcro zip ties, and went to town. In the front living room I found 4 HDMI cables and an HDMI splitter that went to absolutely nothing. I also found the digital audio cable so I can finally use my soundbar on my new TV. In the backroom I found a power strip that I had only 2 things in it, and that strip was plugged into my main big surge protector. The fuck? I found a bunch of useless USB power and a couple useless HDMI as well. I also vacuumed up oh let's call it 16lbs of dog fur and dusted everything. When I got done I was drenched in sweat, and my shirt was black with all the dirt. Took a second cold shower as celebration.

Also, search King of the Hill on youtube. Someone has been streaming it all day, and I've had it just playing in the background since 9am.

Comment

• Been on vacation since Friday after 3 PM.

Totally kicked back and relaxed Saturday, apart from going over my folks house for my Dad's birthday and a quick jaunt to Wal-Mart. Also worked on a last minute project for my boss, finishing that up Sunday AM.

Sunday, Jen went grocery shopping with my mom, I did the laundry. I cleaned out some old boxes and bags I had lying around my office, prepped them for a trip to the local dump/recycling center. Still have a lot of cleaning organizing to do throughout the house, but felt good I got at least that done.

Today, helped Jen pull out old deck chairs that had dry rotted, grabbed the flattened old boxes, threw 'em all out at the recycling center. Took a quick trip to Toms River while Jen and the cats napped. Plans for Tuesday are to kill all the weeds sprouting up between the slats of my deck, put laundry away, sort and organize the pile of old paid bills, we have. Jen's gonna shred a bunch of stuff as well as go though some old boxes of her own. Hope to pay some bills as well, once my check clears at my bank.

Current plan is to hang with my in-laws on Friday - Jen, her sister and our niece will hen party, while my brother-in-law and I go see Spider-Man - Homecoming, then check out Conquest Comics in Bayville, as my brother-in-law's on a Punisher comic kick while he recuperates from his surgery.

Rest of the week is mostly house cleaning, may order tickets to see Social Distortion when they play in Sayreville August 12, followed by Monster Mania in Cherry Hill on August 19!

Comment

• Hanging in New York and having fun.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• nice Matt! Just got back from the family cabin weekend. Went fishing, drank a ton, kayaked, went tubing, and just hung out with the family. Fun stuff.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Spent today using the entire morning as a chance to re-wire and clean up the back of both TV/entertainment centers and my desk. I bought a bundle of 100 velcro zip ties, and went to town. In the front living room I found 4 HDMI cables and an HDMI splitter that went to absolutely nothing. I also found the digital audio cable so I can finally use my soundbar on my new TV. In the backroom I found a power strip that I had only 2 things in it, and that strip was plugged into my main big surge protector. The fuck? I found a bunch of useless USB power and a couple useless HDMI as well. I also vacuumed up oh let's call it 16lbs of dog fur and dusted everything. When I got done I was drenched in sweat, and my shirt was black with all the dirt. Took a second cold shower as celebration.

Also, search King of the Hill on youtube. Someone has been streaming it all day, and I've had it just playing in the background since 9am.
                      They're doing it for all of the FOX shows out of protest of FOX pulling them from most major streaming services.

American Dad, King of the Hill, Cleveland Show, Family Guy and Simpsons.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• In other news, I got pink eye for the first time in my life. Also, matched that with inflamed Rhinitis and a sinus cavity infection.

So, a shot in my face later and I blowing infected snot out of my tear ducts and mouth.

Fun fucking times.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hahah. Your wife farted on your pillow, that sucks.

Forgot to mention that my dad's dog attacked Fahey and fucked his shit up this weekend. It was scary. He was bleeding pretty bad for a bit (fucked his lip up) but it got better after a bit. Sucks that it happened.

Comment

• Back from New York. Had a fun time but holy cow did we cram too many activities into 3.5 days. I'm exhausted and I'm supposed to be working today. My wife did the smart thing and took today off...sure wish I had done that too.

Comment

• Always gotta have the pad day between vacation and work.

Comment

• yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X