No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like a lot of the time at those things the people who you don't want to see naked are the only ones who actually get naked.
    Last edited by gravedigger; 09-05-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      It seems like a lot of the timetable those things the people who you don't want to see naked are the only ones who actually get naked.
      Dude didn't catch the really hot and possibly underage ones. There were a couple there that I know in my boner weren't over 18.

There was also this chick with a back tattoo on her spine that looked like J. Scott Campbell drew her into life.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This is how I'm spending my weekend. If last night's preliminary festivities are any indication, it's gonna be a LOT of fun.

http://therockcarnival.com/
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• dating is terrible woooooooooooooo

Comment

• Billy got roofie-pegged again.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sorry to hear, Bill. Just gotta keep plugging away - right girl's out there and all that.

Comment

• went to Bacon Fest this weekend. Was a tad underwhelmed but the food was fucking on point. Had some Pig Wings (not entirely sure what part of the pig this was from, but the meat was falling off the bone as soon as you grabbed it), bacon cheesecake, maple glazed mini donuts with bacon, bacon wrapped jumbo shrimp, and an amazing grilled cheese with bacon tomato soup. Tasty as fuck.

But holy shit were the bees out in full force. SO MANY GODDAMN BEES.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bacon cheesecake? I'ma need daaaaaat.

Comment

• it was...odd.

Like I think it would have been better had the bacon been much crispier within the cheescake itself. Some bites were amazing but others were chewy. Which is not what you want to do when eating cheesecake.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• but again, shit like this is cementing the fact we made a good decision with moving to River Falls.

Now if Winter doesn't kick my balls here I'll be super happy.

Comment

• This past weekend fucking SUCKED. SUCKED badly.

Saturday: went to see the Father in Law. He was in a mood...pissy the entire time. We ended up taking him to the Legion in the afternoon where he proceeded to get hammered. Now, pissy and drunk, we had to take him back to his nursing home. We couldn't wait to leave.

Then, we went to my brother's birthday over at Scoreboard. My dad, who's fighting dementia, proceeded to pound booze and get drunk. He threw a tantrum, making for a very 'enjoyable' evening out with my family. Again, we couldn't wait for it to end.

Sunday: because of a scheduling fuck up with my projects at work, I ended up working from home for about 5 hours to get my test cases written. I didn't want to be 'the road block' to the fuckwits who suddenly decided that they needed my test cases NOW NOW NOW without any fucking warning...

Not bitter or anything...
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That sounds miserable Matt. Sorry.

Comment

• That sucks. Sounds like someone deserves a half-day. Maybe just take it on Friday to upgrade next weekend?

Comment

• I'm shaving hours off on a few afternoons this week. Kinda have to.

Why?

Because we have a roof leak to deal with too. As you may recall, some idiot on our association decided it would be a good idea to replace our roof in February. Well, it appears we have a leak around the chimney that goes aaaaaaaaaalllll the way down through our house and into our basement. We discovered this on Friday night late.

So yeah, we have the roofers to deal with and probably insurance. Might have to dig into our house to see if there's any water damage in our walls.

LIFE!!!
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's delightful. Sounds like the roofing company "forgot" to seal the flashing. HOAs are the devil.

Comment

Working...
                                X