No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First weekend working at the part-time gig was pretty cool. Got out early, played catch up with job applications, dropped off my suit at the dry cleaners, worked on freelance stuff, and Jen and I cleaned up our back deck (damn weeds!).

This weekend, after work, is all 'bout Man of Steel and house cleaning.

Comment

• Oh shit is Man of Steel this weekend? A fine reward to working the new gig Tim.

Comment

• Actually, its all about "Man of Steel" and family birthday party.
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• MAN OF STEEL on IMAX 3D Friday night. I'm going with the wife, my brother, and his wife.

Saturday: Driving to Willmar to do Father's Day with the FIL. Much fun will NOT be had.
          Sunday: Wash/rinse/repeat with my Dad.

So yeah...it's all about MOS this weekend.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well, it is Father's Day this Sunday. So all of you who are on good terms with Daddy, at least call him if you can't spoil him. All of you who are Daddies, have a great day!
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Last night I went to one of those trampoline gyms on a date, and it was amazing. So much damn fun. I want to get a dodgeball team together.

Today going to an all day pig roast, then not sure. Maybe come home and rush through DmC.

Comment

• Can't decide if I should watch OLDBOY or play AssCreed II this afternoon. Or maybe both!

Comment

• Caught a cold. FUCK me.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You would think your immune system would be better considering how much you are surrounded by sick people on the bus. sucks bro,
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Should've built a 12 Monkeys suit like me.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Woo, thanks to my awesome ma I got my early bday present today. The Raid, A-Team, and Step Brothers on blu along with 1600 Microsoft points. yay.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My mom gave me grief once, nothing the rest of the time.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            My mom gave me grief once, nothing the rest of the time.
                            lulz yup my mom gave me heart burn for my birthday. She said she was giving me $100. Not a fair trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              My mom gave me grief once
                              Once.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Once.
                                YESSSSS

also I was dead to the world most of yesterday, coughing, had a terrible full-body fever with chills and nausea and diarrhea and headaches and just snot and shit flying everywhere, but Ariel went out of her way to take care of me and make sure I was okay and went and bought me medicine and soup and Thai food and banged me and we watched movies and oh my god I've seriously never had anyone I've dated be this great to me. It feels weird, but good weird. I dunno. Gah.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X