Comment

• Absolutely!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        So you liked her new strap-on?

;P
        My joke... it has taken on LIFE!!!

(Proud, PROUD, I am...)
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
          I wanted to be a roller derby chick. I think I could still rock it and kick some ass in the rink..of course,that would require many more nightly rubdowns from the Sarge.
          Somehow,I don't think he'd mind
          I know a couple of women who do it and it's pretty tough stuff. The slope of the rink is a huge pain in the ass, and then when you fall you have to remember to NOT PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE RINK because you will get your shit run over. That was one of the hardest parts for a lot of them just because you basically have to re-learn how to fall. While on a slope.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Well, Monster Mania might've been lackluster for me this past weekend, but DAMN if I'm gonna miss Chiller Theater in October! Pam Grier and ANGIE EVERHART! 80's chick who was in a bunch of movies Diane Franklin, too! Oh, to have "language lessons" with her!

Comment

• Was looking to the first weekend in forever with zero shit to do. Of course that got fucked. Brittany's folks, whom are complete computer ignorant, have got themselves a horrible nasty virus. Can't even open IE (what's a firefox?) and kiddie smut is popping up all over the pc, just bad news. So I'm going to head over there with my Macbook air and a flash drive to fix their shit, update them to Windows 7 (hopefully, gotta see their PC specs first), and teach them decent surfing habits. Don't open email attachments. Use Chrome or Firefox. Install AVG and Adaware, etc etc. I fucking hate this shit.

I already told Brittany that people get paid $50/hr to do this shit, so at minimum there better be beer and lunch waiting on me, and if they do some stupid shit then blame it on "that fox thing you installed" a few months from now I will go over there and wreak havoc on their shit.

Comment

• Fuck 'em. Let 'em dangle.

Comment

• I would, but I'm working them for some fajitas, which her mom can do to perfection. Plus, listening to the whining of "wahwah my computer" isn't worth it. Just hope Brittany and her folks like being up at 6AM on a Saturday.

Comment

• Give 'em hell and proper surfing habits, Billy!

Weekend's looking pretty quiet. House cleaning, vacuuming, loafing, waiting to see what Hurricane Irene does. Gonna get a physical today at the doctor's office (I LOVE having my doctor, the Post Office, my church, two gas stations and a Super Stop & Shop within walking distance! BRING ON THE ZOMBIES, MY SHIT IS LOCKED THE FUCK DOWN!).

Comment

• Yeah, same here, Tim - just planning on hanging around and waiting out Irene. I'm sure my section of Queens will be fine - I'm in the northern section, and it's the people way far down in the southern section that might be evacuated. I have no doubt we'll have a ton of rain and really scary wind, and we might lose power in my building, but I think that'll be the worst of it for my area. There's this neat little "Hurricaine Calculator" on the NYC.gov website where you type in your address and it tells you if you're going to be hit hard or are in one of the evacuation zones. I typed in mine, and I'm not even close, so I think it'll be okay.

I did go to the supermarket and pickup some basics that don't have to be cooked in case the power goes out - PB&J, fruit, wrapped cheese slices, etc. - basic staples. I have a brita pitcher that I always keep filled, but I'll probably pick up a gallon of bottled water and a flashlight on my way home tonight, but I think I'm pretty well set. Oh! And on my walk home from the supermarket last night? I found a $10 bill on the sidewalk - so score!

However since they're planning on closing down the trains and subways, I'm stuck at my place, so no seeing George this weekend - we're having dinner tonight, but that's it for the next couple of days. I'm hoping he doesn't get hit out where he lives, but he thinks he'll be fine. He can't stay with me because he's so allergic to Edison, so I suggested he stay with his cousin in Queens. But he's thinking he's far enough inland that he should be all right.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Have to take Lesley to the airport at 5 am on Saturday. Gonna be FOREVER ALONE for almost 2 weeks.

I are sad.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Where's that cool chickadee going for two weeks? Here? To visit and hang out with meeeee?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            Have to take Lesley to the airport at 5 am on Saturday. Gonna be FOREVER ALONE for almost 2 weeks.

I are sad.
                            Lesley is getting tons of pre-wedding alone time. Clever girl.

Comment

• Going to Ale-fest tomorrow with my parents and watching part 2 of the Bridezilla episode with the bride on Sunday. Other than that, loafing.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• She's going to Canada/Washington to do wedding stuff and see DMB. I get to stay home, be drunk/hang with Baltar, play vidja games and work on the new site.

BACHELOR MODE GO!
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X