No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man. At least he was able to go at home and not stressed out by the vet office. Sorry, Phedg.

Comment

• Sorry Jeff...
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I didn't know a pit bull- wiener dog cross was a thing that could happen but I saw one today and it was horrifying.

Comment

• Horrifyingly adorable.

Comment

• I would cuddle the fuck out of that dog.

Comment

• He's kind of cute. Now he has the head to go with the attitude of a Dachshund.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Fahey loves his new sweater. so much.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• His journey towards the dark side is almost complete!
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The sweater is adorable.

The weather up here in Jersey was just about right to go out walking Fahey wearing that up here.
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Yesterday Oscar woke me up at 6:30 by puking downstairs. I thought it was just going to be a funny Thanksgiving story, but then he kept puking off and on for the next three hours or so. The culprit was his eating some fake "needles" off the Christmas tree in the basement. He didn't throw up the rest of the day, so we figured he'd gotten it all out if his system...

We got home from turkey dinner last night about 9 to find he'd gotten sick again and he just threw up again a few minutes ago. With the exception of the first barf, everything has clear and watery. Obviously there's something wrong, I just don t know what and we can't afford exploratory surgery.

You know the cat doesn't feel well when, after Nathan brought the carrier upstairs earlier, he just now crawled into and sat there like, "ok, you can take me to the doctor now,"
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ugh. Hope Oscar's OK, Ingrid, and the vet can help him out.

Comment

• uuuuuuuuugh that sucks. Maybe some castor oil and see if Oscar pukes it all out?

Comment

• Oh no, that's terrible. I hope the stomach convulsions can rearrange whatever's bothering him and it comes shooting out with no major damage.

Comment

• Fahey and his boots.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• cute as hell.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X