No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He totally has an expression of acceptance in that video.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      He totally has an expression of acceptance in that video.
      yeah, we missed the SHOCK, DENIAL, and ANGER phases.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hilarious.

Comment

• Fahey looks adorable in his boots. Added benefit is that when you walk him, you don't have to worry about cleaning road salt off his feet or ice cutting them.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Fahey is all that is dog. Watching him flop around like that was a gas.

Comment

• Why do pets wait until a work night to get sick and keep you up half the night? I'd been off work since Christmas but last night Buckley decided to get bubble guts and need out a million times. I mean, I feel bad for him but come on.

Comment

• Oh cool. One of our horses got sick suddenly yesterday and we had to have her put down this afternoon. 2014 is off to a great start.

Comment

• sorry to hear that man.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• :-(
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ugh that sucks man. The emotional toll is one thing, but putting down a horse and taking care of the logistics of tot just makes it worse.

Comment

• Thanks, guys, Thankfully we got her to the vet so he took care of the part but getting her loaded in the trailer was a nightmare. It sucks because she was the enforcer who ran off wandering dogs and other animals. Someone else is going to have to step up now, I hope whichever one it is will be as aggressive as she was.

Comment

• Holy cow. Sorry to hear that, Grave.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Billy needs to shave Spartacus like that meme going around so Spartacus and Fahey can gave a dong-off.

Comment

• FAHEY WINS ALL OF THE DONG-OFFS.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Spartacus gets his belly shaved but that's all. Ton of dong!

Comment

Working...
                                X