No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently we can never leave the house ever again because even if we leave the dogs with a house-sitter, instead of doggy hotel, one goes on a hunger strike and the other barfs everywhere. Ugh.

Comment

• Sounds like some major "separation anxiety" issues with the dogs, Grave.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Just read about Waggin Treats and all their subsidiaries killing dogs. If you give your pups cookies you should google it.

Comment

• Our dogs won't touch any of those bullshit treats. They've tasted leftovers and there's no going back now.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gucci loves the legit bone marrow ones.

Comment

• Fahey is now hooked on Beggin Strips. It's BEGGIN!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We did the slightly pricier glucosamine treats by Zuke's. Holistic and good for the joints.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I feed Fahey pure bacon grease and chicken bones. He loves them.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OMG.

Comment

• That makes me so mad.

Comment

• That poor fucking animal. That just breaks my heart.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Jesus.

That wienerdog ate all the wieners.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll bet their vet told them a million times that the dog was fat, too. That is, if they took him to one.

I heard that chicken jerky for dogs is also causing a lot of problems, too.

I just got bow ties for my two kitties and I'll have Tim post the pictures when we taken them.

Comment

• Well, took my two bratnicks (a.k.a. Patch & Stitch) to the vet yesterday. Overall, they're healthy, though the kibble ration needs to be cut back. So now instead of 1/2 cup each per day, they're getting 1/3 cup each per day.

Also found out Patch will be in need of dental surgery (Stitch had all but 2 teeth removed (he's doing GREAT). For now, he's on a twice daily dose of oral, liquid antibiotic that I (of course) have to give him. Fun time.

They did wear the bow ties to the vet's office and they thought Patch & Stitch were adorable. That and they melted my mother-in-law utterly with them on. She was soooooo in love while she was helping me bring them to the vet.

Comment

• Gucci just ate all the refried beans off my plate while I was out of the room. He's gonna have a bad time!

And come on Jenn, no damn bow tie pix?!

Comment

Working...
                                X