Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    You best be sparing Bucky, Vin.
    Bucky's too fucking mean to eat... and I'm sure when the ZA occurs, he'll work out a plan to ditch me.

Comment

• Nah. When the ZA happens, there'll be nobody to rub his belly or boss around. To live the life of comfort he demands and expects, he'll save your ass.

Comment

• So Boomer is treating Chanandler like he's fucking Church from Pet Cemetery.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese OBGYN View Post
          So Boomer is treating Chanandler like he's fucking Church from Pet Cemetery.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Seriously. I'm starting to wonder if our cat died on the operating table and is now the embodiment of evil.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, you always have sort of implied that about Chanandler...

By the way, how is he? Any word from the vet about those test results?
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yea, Gucci is/was most definitely sick. When I got home yesterday he had pooped three times, thrown up twice, and peed right in front of me (he NEVER pees inside), and last night I discovered he had peed in the bed during the night. Nice big yellow stain on our white sheets is proof of that.

Comment

• That sounds like stress of some sort. Either way, he needs to go to the vet.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Yea, we are giving it a day because I think it might be what he was eating. What I mean by that is, Brittany will not fucking stop giving this dog human food. Anything she eats he gets some. First, I think he eats too much, second, human food is WAY too rich for this dog to be eating all the time, especially when it's like the spicy chicken tacos we make and stuff like that. That plus the rain could explain it. He's up this morning acting fine, running around and bugging me as always though. If I come home to another mess he's going to the vet.

Comment

• Oh, that sure sounds like it. Human food is bad for pooches and kitties. Especially a lot of it, and especially rich stuff - it can give them both the barfs and the runs. The extra peeing on the bed and right in front of you could be the added stress he's feeling from being sick. Yeah, tell her to lay off feeding him people food and see if his tummy and pooper settle down.

Comment

• Bucky's getting a bath tonight... and his big ass cushion is going in the wash.

They both smell like an anchovy's twat.

Comment

• Only people food we give our cats is some lunch meat, maybe a piece of turkey or chicken on the bluest of moons or holidays. No problems yet.

Comment

• "An anchovy's twat" is HIIIILARIOUS!! Rep for you, sir!

Good luck on that bath - make sure to shut the bathroom door so he can't escape, and don't forget to wear falconer's gloves. The only time I ever bathed one of our cats, my brother had to help me. And then we both almost lost our grip from laughing, because the over-the-top, maudlin, pitious meowing like she was being tortured was cracking us up.

Comment

• I am getting ready to do the same thing as Vin.

My cat Josh is smelling horrible- like he has been rolling around in poop. And he is such a loving cat- he tries to climb in the bed with the boys or up in our laps. He isnt understanding his exile to the outdoors.

Comment

• I have to suck up to my cat to keep him off guard. Right now, Bucky is eating a hot dog. He has no idea why I gave him one... but he is enjoying himself.

I'm sure he'll hear water running in the bathroom, but he will dismiss it. Of course he will. He has a hot dog.

And in the next half hour or so, I'm sure if he had the power of speech, he'd be calling me everything but a white man. But for now, calm reigns... because Bucky has a hot dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X