No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it's also unhealthy for them, in addition to making you feel bad for the poor guy.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      AWESOME
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That reminds me...

I need to buy some more wigs.

I occasionally like to visit friends while they work while in disguise. You'd be amazed how just a few minor changes to your appearance can baffle even people who are close to you.

Comment

• Ya know, Anderson just talked about doing the same sort of thing.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• hahahaha
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Lazy, shiftless, useless cunt.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Awwwwwwwwwhattacunt
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• he looks like a turkey jesus christ Mookie go on a diet

~

Comment

• You guys sound jealous, that's what I think!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Tiny arms and a gunt.

This sickens me.

Jake, tell it to get a jerb for fucks sake.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He was all like "I did! A handjob! From your mom! Feed me, fuckface!"

~

Comment

• That's cold as ice.

Give 'em catnip. That'll shut him up. He'll be too high to beat you up.

Just don't smoke it.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tell him to get off of his fat ass and go out and buy Ming a bigger cage. Then it's a win/win for both pets involved.

Comment

• If a cat has warm/hot ears, does that equal fever?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X