Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to hear he's fine, grave!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Chris, sorry to hear about your cat. Ours isn't doing so shit-hot right now either, but she seems to be getting by ok. She's very slow now, and sometimes has accidents on the carpet, but I can't tell if that's her getting senile (she's 16) or if that is to do with the fact that she goes to the bathroom all the time lately due to her kidneys. We are managing ok.

I am not sure if I could bury her on our property though. We have lots of wildlife around us (it's Canada, and it's exactly like living in a Disney movie), and they tend to like to dig up yards and whatnot. We have about 5 million rabbits, a few deer, some dogs and even some cats. Squirrels we have only a few of, but there are prairie dogs within spitting distance. Those fuckers can kill a yard faster than I can convince a cultist to take off her robe and submit to the snake gods.

(that's pretty damned fast for those not familiar with snake cults)
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Was awakened by Stubbie screaming at me to feed him at 5:45. Normally I can "hit the snooze" as it were and get him to calm down until a more humane time, but this morning he decided instead to pee in the corner. This is the first time he's done it anywhere but the basement floor. He's not doing well, guys.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sorry to hear, Ingrid. Hope he does better - any chance of that?

Comment

• Soon it will be time.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Oh, no, you guys, I'm so sorry. Edison and I are sending good thoughts that he turns it around somehow.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Ugh, fuck. Sorry to hear, y'all.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Soon it will be time.

If there's any chance for a recovery, I'm praying for it. My deepest sympathies, and much good vibes and mojo headed your way.

Comment

• Cats got their checkup at the vet yesterday, and both are healthy, got their shots, etc. However, each cat needs about $600+ in dental work - Patch has a slowly developing abcess, Stitch has excessive tartar build-up, and might need to have two teeth removed.

Got some time before either needs to be done, so scrimping and saving I go! FFFFFUUUUUU.......

Comment

• It sucks, but it has to be done, Tim. Dental problems can not only fuck a cat or a dog up, but if it gets infected, it poisons their bloodstream, and can kill them. My best friend thought it was all bullshit, figured that it was just a way for the vet to get money out of her. Then her cat got really really sick, and she couldn't figure out why. Turns out she had never had dental care, and had a really infected tooth from all the plaque. If they hadn't caught it when they did, she'd have been dead in about a week.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm already planning on doing it as soon as possible. If my new job comes through, the cats will be the first priority. I should be getting 'em fixed up in November.

Thanks for the input, Lisa!

Comment

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• DEVIL EYES!
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X