• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who doesn't?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      I hope that you're not trying to infer that that's a bad thing. Menudo is fucking awesome.
      Not inferring at all. Just that it's a stereotype.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

They eat a boy band?????
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I honestly didn't notice this, so I can't prove/disprove this stereotype.
          Surely, not noticing lends credence to the belief that they, in fact, don't smell?

Worst country I've ever visited: Italy. With the exception of our tour guide (who, obviously, had to be nice) I can't think of a single pleasant Italian from the entire holiday. They weren't all Walter Peck-level irritants, but they weren't exactly easy to get on with either. It was pretty stunning.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            They eat a boy band?????
            Just the yummy bits.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Wait, what? Who eats boy bands?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                Surely, not noticing lends credence to the belief that they, in fact, don't smell?

Worst country I've ever visited: Italy. With the exception of our tour guide (who, obviously, had to be nice) I can't think of a single pleasant Italian from the entire holiday. They weren't all Walter Peck-level irritants, but they weren't exactly easy to get on with either. It was pretty stunning.

I would love a whole country made of Walter Pecks.

They all would have no dicks. A new stereotype is born.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

IT guys are anti-social.

DISPROVE THAT MOTHERFUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    Wait, what? Who eats boy bands?

Menudo is a boy band.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh! Hahaha. Sorry, I don't know boy bands very well, apparently. Is Hanson still a boy band?

Comment

• Another stereotype that's false: not ALL Minnesotans speak with that damned FARGO accent. Indeed, if you're in the Twin Cities metro area (or any of the other major cities like Mankato, Duluth, or Rochester), we all sound like newscasters. You need to get out into farm country to get into YAAAH SHOOOOR territory.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Another stereotype that's false: not ALL Minnesotans speak with that damned FARGO accent. Indeed, if you're in the Twin Cities metro area (or any of the other major cities like Mankato, Duluth, or Rochester), we all sound like newscasters. You need to get out into farm country to get into YAAAH SHOOOOR territory.
                          Uhh.. Lesley does it and Rob will start doing it when Lesley's talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            Is Hanson still a boy band?
                            The were...until they nailed Miley Cyrus. Now they're men. Manly men.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              IT guys are anti-social.

DISPROVE THAT MOTHERFUCKERS.

That depends. I can be the life of the party or I can be in the corner by myself. Depends on the day.

Comment

• All fucking lies. Unless you're really bipolar.

Comment

Working...
                                X