• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold on a sec...
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Awww, jeeze, you're so gross!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• yep
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Pig!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I love that all one has to do is bump this thread and EVERYONE knows what's up.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Congratulations on the new babby Dickface, Shit!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• can't stop won't stop #overshare

Comment

• grave's peein out his butt

Comment

• Don't forget to wipe down your computer or smart-phone from all the microscopic bits of fecal matter that spray through the air of your bathroom while you take a shit!

You nasty boys!

Comment

• Lisa, try placing your ass OVER the bowl next time.

You shit weird.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                        Lisa, try placing your ass OVER the bowl next time.

You shit weird.
                        I believe the random shit particles actually come from the flush and since most toilets aren't air tight........ YEEEEAH yo toothbrush nasty
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That myth has been busted. Which is why I picture Lisa just points her butt at the bowl, blasts, and sighs as she puts on the gloves to clean, wondering why it's always this difficult.
                          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• My fat butt is squarely on the bowl, Mr. Miller. Plus, I leave my phone and computer *OUT* of the bathroom.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            I believe the random shit particles actually come from the flush and since most toilets aren't air tight........ YEEEEAH yo toothbrush nasty
                            This!

Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                            That myth has been busted.
                            Sure, whatever excuse you need to continue to be nasty boys. :P

Comment

• POOPLINK

Originally posted by Important Part
                              In the Mythbusters segment which has been cited to disprove the idea of particles of poo traveling outside the toilet, what they actually found was that bacteria from feces can be found everywhere - including on a pair of "control" toothbrushes they put away in a medicine cabinet in another room. That is hardly reassuring nor is it in any way proof that particles do not travel from the toilet to exposed toothbrushes. Plus, the Mythbusters team only tested for bacteria and not actual particles nor viruses.

It is true that fecal coliform bacteria are not considered to be a health risk since they are found naturally in the human body. However, that does not mean that it is a good idea to introduce the bacteria into the mouth. Also, the presence of fecal bacteria is an indication that other bacteria which are known to be dangerous may also be present. Fecal coliform grows in an environment similar to other waterborne bacteria, and thus their presence outside of the body means that other bacteria like hepatitis A or dysentery could also be present.

The bottom line is that it is not a healthy idea to leave toothbrushes exposed in the bath room

Comment

• SO THERE!

Comment

Working...
                                X