No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a really good price for a knife.

*Takes note of that*
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Same here man, same here.
      Blasting Iggy Pop's THE IDIOT and drinking coffee while speeding down Wilshire on the 720 was kind of a great kickoff to my morning.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Speaking of surfing, I hope my knowledge of Don Winslow's Dawn Patrol will be of some use.

Just got to be aware of surf gangs and 13 year old grommes.
      Also, human trafficking. I'm gonna read that book again this summer. SO GOOD.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I shit you not when I tell you that you may end up needing it. Not for pirates and shit, but you may need to cut the dummy line to your board. You may need to pry your foot out of a rock because a riptide pulled you under...

Starting to get it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          I shit you not when I tell you that you may end up needing it. Not for pirates and shit, but you may need to cut the dummy line to your board. You may need to pry your foot out of a rock because a riptide pulled you under...

Starting to get it now?
          Yup, fucking scary as hell.

Comment

• Knowing my luck, none of that happens and I inadvertenly stab myself in the foot.

Comment

• Ed...

Please. Just do this. It's better to have it and not need it, than vice versa.

Comment

• Also it's a knife don't be a weiner it's not going to suddenly flip out of the case and buzzsaw you
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  Ed...

Please. Just do this. It's better to have it and not need it, than vice versa.
                  Truth. Always be prepared.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I suppose I could use a knife.

Trip to Wal-Mart planned, fellas.

Comment

• If you don't, there will be consequences.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• How do you know? There's no ocean in Ohio.

Comment

• All dudes should have at least one knife on them at all times. I got two, if you count my sweet pocket Leatherman.

Comment

• Nathan claimed yesterday that we got no fall. That mother nature just gave us a shitty hot summer and went right into winter.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                              Nathan claimed yesterday that we got no fall.
                              We didn't get much of a Summer, not that we ever do. More like Belated Spring ( - or - "Milder Winter 2.")

The Belfast Annual Forecast reads like an excerpt from a Garth Marenghi novel.

Darkness... darkness... cold... more darkness... and bits of sick...
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• +1 rep for the Darkplace reference...

"Cool it Sanchez, or you'll get a knuckle supper! Look Dagless, you're an excellent doctor, but you're also a livewire maverick, who when he's not bucking the system, is biting the hand that feeds, which in your case, is this hand. Now I'm not about to tell the immediate family of the deceased that we're going to have to burn what remains of his body in order to close the portals to another dimension. I just won't do it. This hospital's got a reputation, which I intend to keep. I've yet to see any demons on the ward, and I'm particularly observant. So go back to your lab and make a pill that can cure madness, or I'll kick your arse so hard you'll be able to build a pool in the footprint. Understood?"

Comment

Working...
                                X