No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not in this town. Speaking of, why am I at work..........
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK. There's been rain and snow all day and now the wind is howling at like 60 mph. HATE.

Comment

• Snow? Dude, where ARE you, South America?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Lulz.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm in Montana. We usually get a few days of Spring then it goes to Winter again. Come the end of June it will be ballsweatin' hot for two and a half months then straight into Winter.

Comment

• I won't mention that we are in the high 80s/low 90s here. Summer begins way too soon.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I must say that this view is awesome right now. I can see the ocean. Hmmm, surfing lesson is going to be interesting tomorrow.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Did you buy a knife yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    I won't mention that we are in the high 80s/low 90s here. Summer begins way too soon.
                    Fuck. That. Noise. It's a cool 45° right now. But it'll 58° by the end of today.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      Did you buy a knife yet?
                      I knew I forgot something.

Comment

• It is RIDICULOUSLY nice out, dudes. I almost just want to leave.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Same here man, same here.

Comment

• We've had a fantastic Spring so far. It's generally been in the high 60s/low 70s for quite some time. It's a bit rainy out today, but it's still warm (overall).
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Speaking of surfing, I hope my knowledge of Don Winslow's Dawn Patrol will be of some use.

Just got to be aware of surf gangs and 13 year old grommes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                I knew I forgot something.
                                http://www.walmart.com/ip/GERBER-PROFLE-KNIFE/2599614

While not exactly what you need, this is cheap and sturdy. Go buy one after work. While you're at Walmart, get some velcro straps so you can secure it to your leg.

Comment

Working...
                                X