No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes because it gets into the low 50s at night. I actually have to use coat check when I go out. Such horror!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh, the horror.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Sometimes because it gets into the low 50s at night. I actually have to use coat check when I go out. Such horror!

This is what I want to do to you:
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For once, pic blocker works in my favor.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Haha I like the tag "ed=brightshinycunt".
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• That's a tad harsh. But yeah, FU Mr Coat Check.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• My windows were all frosted up this morning. I mean, my windshield wipers cleared them up, but still.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ed's a little "Light Jacket Motherfucker". Whatever that is. You and your warm weather - jerk!

So two, possibly three of my bosses are traveling tomorrow, and we're supposed to get the snow that we never got over the weekend. AND I have to leave the office tomorrow at 3:15 PM for a doctor's appt. before class. So the admin who's my backup (and likewise, I'm her back up when she's out) is going to have to deal with two or maybe three of my bosses' travel problems if they get wholloped while they're out of town. She doesn't mind, I checked with her - I even offered to reschedule my doc's appt. since it's not anything urgent. But she was okay about it, so now I feel worse.

Oh, and remember when I said my mom and stepdad got 17 inches in Atlantic City? Yeah, my 73 year old stepfather was all ready to go shovel the walk, but my sister called and yelled at him that he'd better not, and then I called and yelled at him that he'd better not. But my sister and I both live a few hours away, so what to do? So it turns out their neighbor across the street, who does odd jobs around the neighborhood for a few bucks, which he then uses for drugs, shoveled their walk for them. Not that I'm not grateful, mind you, but I'd rather that my elderly parents didn't have to resort to the neighborhood junkie to shovel their walk!
                    Last edited by Lisa; 02-08-2010, 09:53 AM.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• snow for snow?
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• There you go!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• and now you know!

Comment

• Snow emergency in Minneapolis tonight. Parking restrictions start at 9pm.

Comment

• What exactly do parking restrictions consist of?

Comment

• It's all about letting the plows get through. Depending upon the day of the week, certain streets (north/south, for example) get declared as being 'snow emergency routes', and they have to be cleared (no parking on the street) so that the plows can get through and clear the roads. Typically, the other roads (east/west, for example) get plowed the next night.

If you're parked on a snow emergency route, you're gonna get towed.

Comment

Working...
                                X