No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traffic today sucked. I emailed the wife unit to let her know that we have to move our morning schedules up by a half hour.

NOT looking forward to this snow shit.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just hope this rain shit doesn't freeze when I'm heading home tonight. I can deal with snow, but fuck ice.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• it's coming down like gangbusters now. Thank God it isn't sticking.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Highs in the 60s and 70s starting this week. AHHH YEAAAAAAH

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Highs in the 60s and 70s starting this week. AHHH YEAAAAAAH

Comment

• Our Halloween here might suck because we might get that "Frankenstorm" (Hurricane Sandy and a winter storm mixing together). So hoping one or both storms weaken before they hit here. Do not need another fall like last year.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Amen.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• My best wishes to those of you on the East coast.

Comment

• Mucho very thank yous, Matt. Oddly enough, I'm actually looking forward to Frankenstorm. Can't explain why, though.

Comment

• That's because if a State of Emergency is declared, I don't go to work. We're also overdue for an actual hurricane hit, as opposed to these tropical storm things we've been dealing with for the past few years.

I'm getting up-to-the-minute updates from a local radio station that does really good Jersey weather, because we're not like either New York or Pennsylvania. As of last night, a couple of colleges (Georgian Court University & Monmouth University) have cancelled everything for Monday & Tuesday.

I'm thinking of taking a time-out this weekend to go look at the waves at the beach because a storm sea is beautiful.

Comment

• Tropical storm + Cold Canadian winds = Yikes.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Tropical storm + Cold Canadian winds = Yikes.

It's a real Noreaster, I tell 'ya. Stay off the crab boats or Wolfgang Peterson will get you.

I know nothing of New England outside of Foxboro.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Foxboro.
                            The deepest part of Alabama transported north. I was terrified when I went.

Hope you guys are ok, so glad we missed a hurricane this year.

Comment

• It sure's gonna make one shitty and scary Halloween...
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• NJ Governor has declared a State of Emergency for the whole state. Roads to the barrier islands will be closed as of 4pm tomorrow.

Scary? Not so much. Been dealing with shore storms all my life. Just gotta be calm, prepared and under shelter.

Comment

Working...
                                X